This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices with manual heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness bands in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best splash and sweat-resistant smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for huntingRead user opinions
in What are the best activity bands you can buy nowRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best sleek fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for pilatesRead user opinions
in What are the best run and cycling tracking on the social network for athletesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices that can be shipped to IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best long-lasting battery life activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable gym fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for lacrosseRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with caller IDRead user opinions
in What are the best popular items in activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers good for seniorsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for poloRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for the elderlyRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable GPS watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness tracker wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness bands available in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung GearsRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets to make you fit and lose weightRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung Gear Fit2
- "I thought this was a very cool watch. To monitor heart rate, sleep patterns and e.t.c. I thought of buying this watch to help me lose weight and optimize myself, but I don't like the style of the watch, I wish it was normal like a normal watch and not just something rectangle and plain. I wouldn't say this is the best of it's kind because of the style"
- "I have been wanting a smartwatch for a while now. I couldn't really decide on what I wanted and eventually settled on the Samsung Gear Fit 2. I am so glad I weighed my options for buying this beast because it turned out to be awesome. Don't let the other reviews fool you, this smartwatch is good looking and tracks everything you could possibly want. I didn't find any problems with the tracking at all and would buy another if I ever need to."
- "The gear fit 2 is a good choice if you're down South. It gets so humid here anytime I even step outside its an instant sweat-sauna out here & this has held up well to almost a year of use like that. Seems perfectly capable of handling wet climates though I've never taken it running in a full on downpour."
- "I have had this watch for about 6 months. I bought it because I thought it would be useful to take on hunting trips. The GPS comes in quite handy. I also like that it can receive text messages - that saves me from trying to reach my phone when my hands are already full. The only thing I don't like about this phone is that it's difficult to send text messages."
- "Samsung Gear Fit2 Smartwatch functions as a fitness tracker, and monitors all the necessary body functions for improved health - step count, heart rate, sleep quality and more. It's a great solution for improving one's health, is available in India, and contains great functions like built-in GPS and the ability to get notifications and updates. Frankly, living in the modern world is tough without having to worry about your health, this is a fantastic way to make health-consciousness so much easier!"
- "I've had this for almost a year now. It's a great watch. Lots of features. I don't get ghost steps, but it doesn't always track my stairs. I do love that it automatically starts recording workouts. Just be warned that if you use those features, you'll be charging frequently. I have set mine to only get e-mail and phone notifications. My display brightness is set to 2. I usually have to charge every other day with these settings."
- "While looking for the best wearable gym fitness trackers the Samsung Gear Fit2 Smartwatch was suggested. The tracker had almost 3000 reviews but only 3.5 stars out of 5 with a higher price point than I would have paid. While the design looks to be decent I don't think I would give this product a shot. "
There are no comments yet!
- "I have loved using this Smartwatch. I use it every time I go out to run or ride my bike around my neighborhood. I usually try to ride for a couple of miles everyday and run a mile or two and this Smartwatch allows me to track my distance. I also use it to check my heart rate as I run and check to see how many calories I have burned. I was surprised the interface was so simple to navigate. I have recommended the watch to several of my friends and they have loved it as well. I plan on going to the gym more to gain muscle mass and this watch will definitely be with me."
- "I bought this fitness tracker to help me stay accountable and to get in shape. It has definitely served me well. I am able to track everything that I was looking for and it keeps me on task with my step goal that I am trying to achieve each day. I also love that it shows the calories that I have burned. This watch has really changed how I approach my fitness each day."
- "I spent a lot of time trying to find the right fitness track for my 70+-year-old mother. She's not a technophobe, but she also isn't really all that adept with tech toys, so simplicity was a must. The Gear Fit2 came out on top in my evaluations. The display is big enough that she can see what it's showing. It's comfortable. It has decent battery life. She really gets a kick out of the built-in GPS being able to track her morning walks. No major complaints at all. "
- "I was given the Fit 2 as an anniversary gift and I actually use it a lot. I'm a big fan of electronic gadgets so my wife knew this would be right up my alley. "
- #74 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"The Samsung Gear Fit2 is an affordable smartwatch and fitness tracker that monitors your calories burned and tracks your sleep quality. It's quite affordable compared to other smartwatches on the market and is made with Samsung's high quality care. I highly recommend picking this one up if you're getting started with smartwatches.""Expensive fitness tracker but does it get the job done? Yes. Does it do it in style? Yes! This Samsung Gear Fit2 Smartwatch pairs up perfectly with my Note 8.""This was a good watch at first. However, it stopped working in less than a year from when I received it. Wish the battery life was longer too.""The samsung gear fit 2 is a pretty decent smartwatch a tad overpriced for what it does. ""Keep track of your fitness goals and stay motivated with the Samsung Gear Fit2. The Gear Fit2 uses a wide range of tracking sensors to closely monitor your activity levels including steps taken, calories burned, heart rate, and sleep quality . It can even automatically identify the different types of physical activities such as running, cycling, working out on the elliptical, and more. The Gear Fit2 is water-resistant and features a curved full-color Super AMOLED screen that displays real-time activity stats along with texts and other alerts from your iOS or Android smartphone. You can even accurately map your run with the built-in GPS. This Gear Fit2 is black and features a large band that fits wrist sizes between 6.1 and 8.2 inches (it is also available in a smaller size). It is compatible with both Android and iOS smartphones.""This is one of the better fitness trackers that is on the market. It has solid reviews and is from a good company. It is a great fit for getting data that you need to live better."