This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartwatches compatible with both iOS and AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for boysRead user opinions
in What are the best pedometersRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung Gear smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best super AMOLED display smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Tizen OS smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android fitness watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best touchscreen Android watches with sport lookRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wrist watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with Tizen touchRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with 1.0GHz dual-core processorRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with health related applicationsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth smartwatches for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung Android watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for exercisingRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatches for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best 4GB onboard storage smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best android smart watches buy onlineRead user opinions
in What are the best sweatproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with the best interfaceRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable gym fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smart watches for men with priceRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with fully circular displayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with text message featureRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish Android Wear smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best popular smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated watches for iPhone and androidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with manual heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best run and cycling tracking on the social network for athletesRead user opinions
in What are the best medium band sizes smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with phone call featureRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to swim or jog on a rainy dayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches you can buy in USARead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to track activityRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung GearsRead user opinions
in What are the best looking wearables currently around smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches you can buy in UKRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best IP68 IP rating smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for working womenRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless heart rate watches with smartphone and computer syncsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for working outRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung Gear Sport
- "This watch has exceeded my expectations. The build quality of the Gear Sport is excellent. I never worry about damaging it when I'm out swimming or at the gym. I can leave my phone in my bag now while lifting weights without worrying about missing any important messages. "
- "I was reluctant to make this kind of purchase for my son, though he has shown himself to be pretty responsible with other electronic devices. The water-resistance was a must, of course, and he gets a kick out of the fitness-related features. So far, so good!"
- "This particular Samsung smart watch is versatile and has nice aesthetics. It does appear to run the OS in question, which appears to be some kind of Samsung-only OS. It's suitable for sports and other active activities, including those in the water, though some of its messaging features were not exactly up to hat I expected."
- "I wanted to get a smart watch for my husband with a touch screen, it needed to be android and he wanted it to look sporty or masculine. The Samsung gear sport fit all my criteria. He works in the food industry and the watch has stood up well to the abuse! Water, ice cream, constant bumping and banging into things... no problem! The battery life is great, I only see him charge it every couple days. It does take quite a while to charge, but it doesn't bother him. Great watch"
- "I was trying to decide between smartwatches recently. I have been wanting one for a while, but with my active lifestyle I didn't think they would be viable. I thought just a plain fitness tracker would be better, but recently I found the Samsung Gear Sport. I ordered it almost immediately. The smartwatch came in yesterday and I have been using it non-stop. It looks good, feels good, and most importantly keeps track of my exercises!"
- "Although it took a little getting used to wearing a watch having never worn one in my life as far as I can remember, I love this watch. It's awesome for someone like me who works out outdoors A LOT due to the waterproof factor, so literally come rain or come shine this watch comes through for me. But the absolute best part is Samsung Pay! I no longer have to stuff my wallet into my sports bra to pay while I'm out for a run and need to grab a bottle of water. Love, love, love this watch. The only downside is the price... but you get what you pay for and for me, it was worth every penny."
- "With my active lifestyle, I wanted something water resistant that I could take swimming. I wasn't sure how well an Apple Watch would hold up over time, but this does perfectly. I love that it is also compatible with my Apple iPhone so I don't miss calls or texts due to having a different brand phone."
- "This Samsung Gear Sport smartwatch is so modern and different. The different shades of blue is very attractive and the water resistant feature allows me to wear it when I go swimming without worrying about losing it. I particular enjoy the bezel turning feature to make and respond to calls or texts."
- "If you have an Apple Watch, you may want to leave it home when you go to the gym. Sure, it's got a pedometer and all, but it looks somewhat dorky. That's not the case with the Samsung Gear Sport, which reminds me in many ways of the waterproof athletic watches of my day. And it's compatible with iOS, so you really can leave your Apple Watch at home. "
- "While this is a nice sport watch, it mentions nothing at all about any onboard storage. I think if someone was just looking for a good and rugged smart match than this would be ideal but not the one they would want if they specifically needed 4g of onboard storage."
- "I bought this watch because I needed to time myself when running as well as how many calories I was burning. I wanted it to be compatible with Android as well as being somewhat water resistant. Well, this watch has delivered on all of that. It's also a very nice looking watch. I don't think you can do much better than this smart watch. Awesome product."
- "I have an Apple phone and love that this watch can pair with it even though its Samsung. The charge lasts much longer than I expected on it and a neat feature is that it tells you how long you need to charge it for. The different faces and functions are very impressive. I never thought I'd switch from an Apple Watch, but the Samsung Gear Sport has convinced me."
- "The Gear Sport is the perfect combination of Smart and Sporty. Samsung has made improvements over the Gear S3. The most important thing for me is that the heart rate sensor is protruding out of the watch instead of flat. The Gear S3 had very inaccurate readings during high intensity workouts and the protruding heart rate sensor fixes that because it's the closest thing to your wrist at all times."
- "The Samsung Gear Sport is a super cool smart watch for men. I am seriously thinking about buying one for my husband. Unfortunately, Amazon does not have a price listed on the product page. You have to add it to your cart in order to see the price. This type of thing annoys me to no end. I will not be buying this watch directly from Amazon because of this. This makes me sad, because Amazon is one of my favorite places to shop."
- "Looking for a watch you don't have to take off all the time or do you like to swim? Gear Sport is water-resistant up to 50 meters, so jump in the pool, run in the rain, and hop in the shower without taking it off. This watch does it all, Android and iOS compatible, receive and respond to calls, texts and more. "
- "I purchased this recently because I was looking for an alternative to my first generation apple watch. I have since been blown out of the water by its astonishingly good looks and comfortability. I'm able to wear it 24/7 without having to worry about it getting wet or damaging it, the glass is super protective and hasn't chipped or scratched through anything I've to it. Finally a smart watch I can recommend to my friends!"
- "Recently I have been in the market for an Android Wear smartwatch. After doing a vast amount of research, I found that the Samsung Gear Sport meets all my needs at a reasonable price. It provides a mix of standard smartwatch features along with a strong fitness set as well."
- "I decided to get a smart watch for my workouts. This one stood out, so I thought I would try it. I like that it is waterproof, I've used it in the pool with no issues. I love the calorie tracking. It easily connects to my Samsung S8. I love it in blue, but you can get it in other colors as well."
- "The Samsung Gear Sport is one of the best smartwatches. It has the ability to track fitness, controls your devices, access apps, and make payments. It is water resistant and lasts long without a charge. The looks are a little lacking compared to others with a very basic band/strap. But otherwise this is a nice popular choice."
- "Finally a watch from Samsung I can rely on! Not to large, I can wear it out on the water without having to worry about water damaging it or my phone, and keeps up with how active I have been throughout the day."
- "I use this when surfing and I found it to really be waterproof. I can't be out of touch and the calls even work when I am on the ocean. My friends laugh but then want to use it! I tell them go get your own. It is great for fitness activities, good feedback. I love the look it is stylish and can be worn everyday and not just for sports."
- "Great for checking heart rate on a regular basis! The Samsung Gear Sport has functionality that is designed to easily check heart rate as well as calories burned quickly and easily as possible. Designed for the purpose of tracking fitness with additional functionality for swimming and other activity, this is a great tool for monitoring your health."
- "As a swimmer I love the water resistance of this watch! It tracks my steps all day and allows me to watch my calories with an easy to use update system. I can call and text so no matter where I am I am never out of touch. I haven't used the pay feature much, but it saved me from missing a payment one month so that alone made me a fan. "
- "This watch is similar to the apple watch, however I prefer this watch. It seems to be much more durable and its software works without frequently having issues. However it seems to be slightly more bulky than the slim fit of the apple watch. Slight troubles viewing notifications with this watch is the only real issue."
- "Finding an activity tracker that is water resistant and affordable has proven to be a challenge, but if you’ve been on the hunt for an elusive product that is both, look no longer! I wear this all the time, and love it. Even on my gym days where I am swimming laps, I can wear it and have it track my activity. There is also personal fitness coaching available, and the watch connects to your phone allowing you to stay in touch with others easily (and you can even pay for items directly from your watch. We are living in the future people!)"
- "This is a really nice watch but when I ordered it I realized I was on the wrong site and had to pay a tonne to import it to jolly old England. The queen and the missus were both right upset with me for being so wasteful. Next time I'll navigate to the UK's Amazon."
- "The Samsung Gear Sport looks like a pretty nice smartwatch and I was eager to track my heart rate wirelessly, among other features, but I was not able to get it to connect with my phone. Having that kind of compatibility issue is a dealbreaker for me. I should have gone with an Apple watch since it would surely would have had better smartphone and computer syncs, but I got this one for a really nice price. I'll be more careful next time."
- "I was never comfortable with a watch, but I love new tech, so I figured I'd give this one a try. It's really well built, has some great software, and doesn't require a Samsung phone to use, which was a big plus for me. It's a bit pricey, but as always, you get what you pay for."
- "I had recently got back into my fitness routine and was looking for a perfect fitness smart watch. I am so thankful I have found the Samsung gear sport. I love how it has the ability to count my calories (which is very important for me) and I also love the personal coaching feature. VERY nice! It comes in two different colors (black and blue) Pretty standard, but it does the job!"
- #39 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"I've been in the market for a smartwatch for quite awhile now and decided to take the plunge and try out the Samsung Gear Sport. My main requirement for it was to be compatible with my iPhone and it does that job just flawlessly. Any text or call that I receive can be taken care of via the smartwatch and I absolutely love it. The smartwatch is comfortable, stylish and appears to be quite durable as well. I don't really have anything specifically negative to say about it thus far other than it being somewhat pricey. If you're searching for an iOS compatible smartwatch, the Samsung Gear Sport might just work out for you.""This product is especially versatile because it can be paired with both Android and Apple products. It is water resistant up to 50 feet which is better than competitors. It is compatible with both Samsung Pay and Apple Pay which is pretty cool that you don't need to carry or fumble around in your wallet. Tracks health information. Can be used to listen to music but does not contain a speaker. Can be paired with blue tooth headphones. In my experience, Samsung has always delivered a quality product and is a name I can trust.""I thought that a Samsung smartwatch would not work well with an iPhone but I was wrong. It integrated seamlessly with my iPhone and gave me quick access to all the functions I wanted right from my wrist. The colors on the face of this watch are amazing and will garner lots of compliments from everyone you come into contact with. ""I work out often and was looking into getting a smartwatch for myself. My friends have them and they seem really cool. I was reading through reviews and decided on the Samsung Gear Sport. The Samsung Gear Sport is water proof and has a real nice looking design. After using it a while it has grown on me and I wear it all the time.""I'm always impressed by this smart watch especially for the price. It interacts perfectly well with my iPhone and I don't have to worry about going swimming with it on. It helps me track my exercising and keeps me on top of things.""While I love the features of this, the look of it is really disappointing. I've had so many weird and awful comments on my watch looking different and odd."
- #45 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers