This solution is ranked
in What are the best Samsung laptops with Intel Core i7 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung computersRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung laptops with low weightRead user opinions
in What are the best tablets for codingRead user opinions
in What are the best samsung laptops with 2 to 2.4 kg weightRead user opinions
in What are the best 13 inch laptops around $1,000 for studentsRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung laptops with 13-inch to 13.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for universityRead user opinions
in What are the best 13 inch laptopsRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung Notebook 9 Spin
- "I don't know where to begin. I am so highly disappointed. Mostly all my devices are Samsung, because they wirelessly interact with each other. So naturally I purchased this laptop because I like the color and style. My main is the WiFi connection is next to zero. Added devices takes forever to be added and only cennected for a few seconds and the connection is lost. My second issue is that it does not pick up bluetooth signal at all. The is by far the worst purchase I have ever made. It time to move to Apple"
- "I love my Samsung phone, and I love my Samsung tablet, so when my old laptop died, I figured it was time to go Samsung with the laptop, too. I wish someone had, I don't know, kidnapped me and made me read reviews, because this thing is the worst hunk of junk I've ever owned. It does the flashy flippy floppy all right, but it won't connect to my home or Starbucks wifi. Which makes it an overpriced lump of plastic."
- "I love this notebook. I had no idea when I went shopping that Samsung even made these. I love it! The only complaint is the fan can get a little loud sometimes, but it doesn't bother me too much. I use this indoors and outdoors. For work and for play, it gets the job done. "
- "I adore this thing! I've wanted one of those fancy laptop with tablet mode things since they came out, and my husband got me this one for Mother's Day. He was really excited about it too, and did a ton of research on little Samsung laptops (he has a full sized one, and trusts the brand), and pointed out a ton of the great features this has. The one problem is that it doesn't have an optical drive. That hasn't been an issue yet, but I bet it will be deal breaker for some people."
- "You can for all extent and purposes find better laptops for a grand. Hands down, without a question and with little to no effort. Plus if you're looking for university laptops then I say.. go cheaper. You don't usually need a solid graphics card or a lot of RAM. Unless you're in specific classes!"
- "I thought this was a great idea because of the versatility and price. However, I do find the screen a bit too small for my needs and the wifi connection seems to keep failing. I do not have problems with any other devices, just this laptop. If not for these inconveniences, I would rate it much higher as it has a good chip and touch screen with a great display resolution."