This solution is ranked
in What are the best Samsung laptops with Blu-ray driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung laptops with 14-inch to 14.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung laptops with CD driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung laptops with HD video playback deviceRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung laptops with mechanical hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung laptops with Blu-ray writerRead user opinions
in What are the best samsung laptops with 500 gb internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung laptops with 2.5 GHz and more CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung laptops with 2.1 to 2.5 GHz CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops under 1000 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best 14 inch laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung laptopsRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung NP270E4E-K01US
- "This is one great laptop. Amazing tech stuff, memory and all. No doubt about it. The touchscreen is pretty good and I can't see how it could be better. The resolution is perfect (especially for a 13" screen). I know some will complain about how the screen could fit more the size and stuff like that, but this is a 2in1 laptop. You're supposed to have somewhere to hold if you're in tablet mode. Keep that in mind. I think the only thing that could be better is the touchpad. After a few changes in windows options, I managed to find a pretty good balance, but it's not yet perfect."
- "The last time I had to buy a new laptop, I was so frustrated by all of the confusing terminology and long strings of numbers and letters. Let me simplify things for you and recommend the Samsung NP270E4E-K01US. It is well-priced for a 14-inch laptop, it runs well, and the screen is high definition. Unless you are an artist or a gamer, you probably don't need much else."
- "The best samsung laptops with 500 gb internal hard drive include the Samsung NP270E4E-K01US, which is a 14-inch laptop that has an Intel Core i3 processor and runs on windows 8. Priced under $1,000 with free shipping on Amazon, I would strongly recommend this laptop."
- "This is an excellent laptop. Not only is it lightning fast, but the built in features are fantastic. The laptop, without me asking to, automatically logged into my bank account! It's great, it orders all these things to my doorstep without me even needing to search for them. It's like christmas every day! It even donates a portion of all the money it spends to some poor russian charity, it's fantastic!"
- "I am not a fan of Samsung products, but this one had good reviews so I gave it a try. I was disappointed as I suspected. Within a month of having it the thing started stuttering and slowed way down. I can barely use it now and I am looking for ways to send it back and buy something work my money."
- "This is extremely a joke if this is one of the best laptops under 1000 dollars. This should be already faced out since all of the components of this particular laptop is basically outdated. I hope there won't be a consumer out there actually considering this laptop, a huge no."
- #17 of 23
in What are the best 14 inch laptops
- #30 of 35
in What are the best Samsung laptops"It worked fairly well. I was looking for something under a grand and I decided to go with this one. The screen is a bit small for what I wanted, but overall I have been happy with it. I will see how I feel in another 6 months."