This solution is ranked
in What are the best 1920x1080 resolution monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best HD computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best LCD MonitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best full HD computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 1080p computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 1080p PC monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors under 400Read user opinions
in What are the best 23-inch computer monitorsRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung S24B150BL Monitor
- "It is a small TV --- not something I would use just due to the size. As I get older vision will diminish so I am told. I want to see what I am watching. I am also concerned about the brand - Samsung. Samsung made my refrigerator. I have also seen other appliances with their label on them. "
- "I can personally say is the BEST LED monitor you can ever find , it's very thin so it doesn't cover much space you can literally put it anywhere , the size of the screen is perfect because its not too big nor to small . I been having one at home for 2 years and it still looks brand new , it still works the same as how i bought it and i highly recommend it for those who look for high quality monitors. Definitely a Yes to buy !"
- "This is decent monitor for the price, but I don't recommend it if you're looking for accurate color. The color and contrast shift depending on the viewing angle and the menu functions are minimal, so it makes adjustments tedious. That being said, it is a bright monitor and is a good price so if you're doing mostly word processing, e-mail, spread sheets, that kind of thing, then it's a solid monitor."
- "Even though 1080p monitors are a thing of the past, I understand that some people still prefer them over 4k counterparts. That being said, 23.6 inch screen, even if it is only 1920 x 1080 is really small. Even that aside, Samsung S24B150BL Monitor has one of the worst color accuracy on the market and the viewing angles are simply atrocious. Better find something else. "
- "I used to have a Dell E2318Hx but frankly that thing was embarrassing to have around. Enter the Samsung S24B150BL -- boy, this baby's a beaut. Even at only 23.6 inches, which is modest by today's standards (ya hear that ladies?), this screen still manages to shine at its native resolution of 1920 x 1080. And I'm even helping to cure climate change by using it: It comes with not one, not two but THREE power-saving modes for energy conservation. My carbon footprint has never been lower!"