This solution is ranked
in What are the best 32-inch Smart TVs cheapest priceRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch Smart TVs dealsRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung 720p HD-ready Smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest 32-inch smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest Samsung 32-inch smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-Inch LED Smart TV'sRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest smart TVs with built-in WiFi connectivityRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch Smart TVs with low priceRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch Smart TVs with WiFi and BluetoothRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch Smart television saleRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung HD-ready SmartTVsRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch TVs saleRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch TVs dealsRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch smart TVs saleRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung 32-inch TVsRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung J4000C (32")
- "The Samsung J4000C (32") is the best Samsung 720p HD-ready Smart TVs I've came across in this segment. You'd never know it wasn't 1080p with the high definition, the price was super affordable and I have high faith in the Samsung brand, they've never let me down. "
- "CONDITION: Item was perfect - in "original" box & no flaws (dings, dents, holes, etc.) | MAIL: UPS delivered & had to "sign" for | LEGS: (2) had to be screwed in (2 screws) w/ a screwdriver (can't do by hand) - directions did NOT help, each leg is marked 1 - "R" (right) 1 - "L" (left) and corresponding ports are also marked | PICTURE: Quality is excellent, using an amplified flat antenna & plugged into back of TV (HDTV is accessible for most channels, some come in a little less crisp, but decent for FREE) | SOUND: Quality is excellent, after adjusting it myself via the "menu" button | Bought for a small, 12' x 12' ft sized room & a 32" is large enough, almost too big | Would purchase again, in a heartbeat, considering it cost under $200.00 ($189.00 w/ tax). A+ **************UPDATE*************** 6+ months of use all day and all night long, this TV is still going strong. A vivid and real life colorful screen / display. In warmer months, since the sound is projected through the back of this unit, any other loud noises (like box fans, window fans, a/c units, etc.) will drown it out. Hence, having to turn the volume up to #80, which is nearly full blast! I'm considering purchasing front facing speakers, for it."
- "I am and always have been a fan of the Samsung product line, from TVs to Smartphones to you name it. The J4000C 32" TV is not a bad model, it was and is a great TV and makes a superb monitor for your computer, but it's 3 years old and dumb, not smart. It would get good marks in its class, but not this one. Sorry."
- "Enjoy a great picture with Samsung 720p high definition (HD), which makes your favorite films and games more detailed, vibrant and clear;Speaker Type : Down Firing + Base Reflex (2CH) Enjoy a clear moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 60 with amazing refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology. See every image as the director intended with enriched colors - even with older, non-HD content. Power Supply (V): AC110-120V 60Hz"
- "The small smart TV space has been underserved and this entry seems to be trying to address it. The resolution is only 720p which is a little low, but this does have smart TV capabilities so you can get your netflix and such. I found the image quality to be a little lacking (mostly due to the resolution)"
- "I needed a small television for a guest bedroom and I am certainly glad I chose the Samsung J4000C (32"). When it comes to delivering picture quality, Samsung really makes some of the best televisions out there. This television was exactly what I needed and I am very pleased with it."
There are no comments yet!