This solution is ranked
in What are the best 32-inch TVs dealsRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung 32-inch to 39-inch display size Smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch Smart TVs with low priceRead user opinions
in What are the best Samsung 32-inch TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-Inch LED Smart TV'sRead user opinions
in What are the best LED smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest smart TVs with built-in WiFi connectivityRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch Smart TVs dealsRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest 32-inch smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Smart TVs with web browserRead user opinions
What the community says about Samsung UN32M5300A (32")
- "When it comes to flat screen tv's, Samsung stands above the rest as far as picture and quality go. This 32 inch Samsung TV has a great resolution and a great picture. Why watch anything not in HD when you can go out and pick up one of these for yourself today. Very moderately priced, so it wont' break the bank. Great TV."
There are no comments yet!
- "Great TV, good picture, etc. BUT A WORD OF WARNING, and it may not be a big deal for everyone, however, In trying to connect the TV to my network and entering password, the 'smart' tv is telling me the wifi password is incorrect. I know the password, confirmed it many times. After calling customer service, they asked if my password had any unique characters (it does) and they told me the TV will not allow for special characters in a password to be able to connect. This is a huge inconvenience (going to have to change every device in my house for this TV), not too mention a matter of security (the more random numbers and characters the better). I am shocked that Samsung knows this and won't make any kind of change. I almost want to return the TV just based on that fact and the fact that security should be paramount to any company that deals with internet and privacy."
There are no comments yet!
- "Samsung is top of the line when it comes to TV's. I personally always choose Samsung because of the superior picture. This LED television runs at a full 1080p for the best picture possible under 4K. Running and navigating apps is easy on Samsung smart TV's. They also have a large selection of apps for all of your needs. I would absolutely recommend this TV. "
- "The Samsung UN32M5300A (32") is a solid choice in the Smart TV market. It has an attractive price point at under $250. You will be able to easily access your social media accounts and watch streaming shows and movies. Easy to set up and highly functional, you won't be dissapointed. "
- "We actually went TV-less for about 10 years before I purchased this one (my daughter became a teen and I had no choice). Anyway, this one is pretty good, I picked it up on sale - and we've had no complaints. It's not the biggest tv out there - but it serves our purposes. Having Wi-Fi is pretty cool and it does come with a USB port. Overall, we're happy with it. "