This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices online at low pricesRead user opinions
in What are the best 16gb onboard storage smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best customizable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with SimRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers under 100Read user opinions
in What are the best and cheap smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches phone with SimRead user opinions
in What are the best square face Android watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best normal looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with internal memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 100 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best touchscreen Android smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches compatible with both iOS and AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best standalone smartwatches with SIM cardRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 150 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with call alertsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best discreet smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for cheerleadingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable tech gadgets under 100Read user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with long battery lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with playback of digital audio and video filesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches that don't look like smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Scinex SW20
- "When my parole officer told me I needed to stop hanging out around schools due to my placement on the local sex offender list, I found myself needing a way to track my location and log it. The Scinex SW20 is perfect for this! With the ability to automatically send messages, I can sync it to a spreadsheet that I send to my diligent and watchful PO, to prove I've been behaving. It's so neat; I can't wait to show it to my daughter during our next supervised visit!"
- "I needed a customizable smartwatch for the every growing demands of my daily life. I wanted access to important apps on my wrist, instead of having to dig through for my cell phone. The Scinex SW20 was mediocre when it came to options. I would not recommend it for tech savy people like me."
- "This watch is very classy looking and is under $80. You can use it to view messages, and notifications as well as take pictures. You can also use it to make and receive phone calls. I have had some issues with it not charging properly sometimes, but that is rare. "
- "All the features of the name brands, none of the cost. I bought the Scinex SW20 to "try out" fitness trackers - since the big names like LG and Samsung cost several hundred dollars. And I love it! I see no reason to buy a big brand - this one does absolutely everything I want it to. The app it comes with is very easy to use, and I couldn't be happier. I do wish more color options were available, though."
- "Wanted a nice looking smartwatch and picked up the Scinex SW20. I was initially drawn to the great price, but also thought it looked great. Another advantage was the slot for a memory card so I can increase memory to 32GB. I do wish this watch had GPS capabilities, as I like to track my runs and bike rides. I have had a few issues where it will just lose connectivity but other than that, I have had no issues with performance. For the price, it can't be beat. "
- "I just love this watch, i gave one to my daughter for Christmas. She has the thing on and haven't seen her take it off since. She said that the Bluetooth is excellent and syncs realy well with her iPhone. She also raves about the watch faces that she loves the collection and she can download many many more if she wanted to with ease. "
- "This is a great value for your money, I really wanted a smartwatch but I was short on funds, so I decided to go with this, the stylish ScinexSW20 and I don't regret a thing. It made me realize that sometimes you just pay for the brand name, this is as good if not better than the other smartwatches out there."
- "I wanted to buy my girlfriend a good smartwatche for woman like her. One I found for her was the Scinex SW20. What I like was Scinex SW20 is a stylish smartwatch which allows her to send messages, view notifications and manage phone calls, as well as other functions. This allows us to stay in constant contact with each other."
- "The watch looks good, and is styled similar to an Apple Watch. You have to install Mediatek SmartDevice to work with Android phone. It has a pedometer, music player, camera, speaker and even supports memory cards. You can even take phone calls on it. However use is not as smooth as some other devices. "
- "Battery life isn't all that great for me. It's a nice looking watch but if I were to get another smartwatch (probably won't, just don't seem to like it as much as I thought I would) I'd probably get something else. Some people complain about it not working well with the iphone but I don't have that issue since I'm and android user. One thing I really don't like about this is the lack of waterproofing. I'm afraid to get it wet. "
- "The Scinex SW20 not only looks great, it is also reasonably priced. I bought it a few weeks ago and have been pleasantly surprised with how well it works and its compatibility with my iPhone. Great product, I highly recommend if you are looking for a smartwatch. "
- "The link is to an Amazon product page for the Scinex SW20. The Scinex SW20 is a stylish smartwatch which allows you to send messages, view notifications and manage phone calls, as well as other functions. It has 16GB of memory that you can increase up to 32GB. Compatible with Android and iOS. Available in different colors."
- "This smartwatch is a very affordable price for the features listed. The design is similar to many competing models on the market as well. User reviews are favorable, and overall build quality is what I would expect from any watch of this price range. The specs do mention being able to record and playback audio files, but do not mention video. So this is only partially what I would want from this search criteria."
- "I was reluctant to try a smartwatch. To me, they always sounded overpriced and I found it annoying when I would see someone talking to their watch or something. However, I decided to give Scinex a try and I have to say it is beyond my expectations. It feels like a regular watch and then adds all the features you'd expect from a smartwatch"
- #44 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"Really like this watch and all the features it comes with. A fan of the design of the watch, and it helps that it is much more affordable then other smartwatches. I like how smart watches are becoming more relevant, and more companies are producing them because if not for that, then I may not have had the opportunity to get this one. Works well, and easy to use!""So far it seems to work well. I've never heard of this brand before but thought I'd give it a chance. Paired with my android easily and does everything it's supposed to do. Hopefully it lasts a long time as well.""The Scinex SW20 if compatible with all Samsung phones. It comes in many colors and is compatible with Apple products as well. Definitely worth the purchase! "