This solution is ranked
in What are the best headphones for music productionRead user opinions
in What are the best non noise-cancelling headphones without a microphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best over-ear headphones under 150 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best good quality headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best DJ headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest over-ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best noise isolating headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable over ear headphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Sennheiser HD 25
- "Despite some minor issues with constructions, these are some of the balanced and great-sound headphones you can try for all-around use. DUe to their somewhat neutral sound, they are also a good choice for sound production. Overall, I'm satisfied with my purchase.""Yes, they are usually very good and many people prefer it, but it is not my case. If it is about headphones or headphones, I would give as a solution the B-66, it is the best of its kind, and in its functions. I use them almost every day and the experience has been very pleasant"
- "The HD 25 headphones are a new addition to my already full case of headphones. Good mids and the highs are somewhat less than expected. They don't fit my ears too comfortably and I notice a faint whisp when the volume is all the way up. Not my favorite Sennheisers, but I gave it a shot for the price. "
- "The Sennheiser HD 25 is a great option for anyone looking for a great pair of headphones that won't break the bank. They aren't cheap, but they are less expensive than many premium models and they work great. They fit comfortably and they have great sound quality."
- "These are great cheap headphones... The range of the HD 25's is very good; I feel the bass is rich and mids/highs are crisp. Sennheiser has found a good balance between low and high range frequencies. I cranked my volume pretty high and I did not hear any clipping or distortion. I am very pleased with these and they even sound better if you pair them with a DAC! If you are an audiophile, these are great starters."
- #10 of 13
in What are the best DJ headphones
- "These headphones look a bit deceiving in person. They feel a little cheap for the price, but they are very light for over the ear headphones. The sound quality is awesome! These things have lasted me years! The frequency response is very good, and they are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time."