This solution is ranked
in What are the cheapest smart TVs with built-in WiFi connectivityRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch Smart TVs with low priceRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch Smart television saleRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch Smart TvsRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch Smart TVs cheapest priceRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch TVs dealsRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest 32-inch smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch Smart TVs with WiFi and BluetoothRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch Smart TVs dealsRead user opinions
in What are the best small TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-Inch LED Smart TV'sRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest 32-inch smart TVs for saleRead user opinions
in What are the best internet TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best 32-inch TVs saleRead user opinions
in What are the best small smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best TVsRead user opinions
What the community says about Sharp LE653U (32")
There are no comments yet!
- "My son just turn 11 and for his birthday we decided he was ready to get a tv in his room. No complaints from him or us on this model. Works great and he had no problem setting up the smart interface. Very reasonably priced and nice clear picture. Speakers are a bit weak but that's the case for almost any TV these days. A good soundbar will fix that."
- "Couldn't ask for more for the money. If I were building it I would tweak a few things, like giving us a 15 minute choice for the sleep timer. As it is it starts at 30 minutes. When you are on You Tube it only gives you so many seconds to make a choice before "it" decides what you will watch. This is annoying. And the remote is not intuitive, you have to figure out what does what, but once you do it is OK. As always Amazon is there for you if you need to do any exchanges"
- "Tv worked great for the first year, then it began to randomly shut off by itself, it wouldn't connect to the internet or would drop in the middle of watching something on Netflix. All of this began to happen around the time I declined to renew the warranty... shocking. If I had the opportunity, I would go back and buy a different television."
- "I would never buy this TV or any other SHARP product ever again. I have only had this TV since 10/2015 just long enough for the warranty to expire and it has already broken down. Spent over an hour with their help desk first to be told that it needed a firmware update only to be told a week later after awful follow up (meaning no follow up) that was incorrect and I need to pay to take it to a repair shop"
- "I am a bonafide film nerd, even though I prefer film buff, I love everything about cinema, the music, the lighting, the cinematography; I love storytelling and I love how someone can take a story and really bring it to life, immerse their audience in each character and the storyline itself; how a good film can make you cry, laugh or yell at the scream or make you think what if or what would I do. Speaking of screen, having the perfect screen to enjoy these films can sometimes be an important part of the whole cinematic experience, why do you think we have IMAX, the brilliance of the IMAX screen really brings the story to life but we all cant fit an IMAX movie theater in our homes, so we go for the next best thing, a flat-screen TV, and the Sharp LE653U, 32 inch might be exactly what your looking for. The Sharp smart TV has a full HD 1080 resolution, with a backlight LED, so the imagery will vibrant, sharp and textured. The best part is that it comes equipped with a smart central technology, so its WIFI accessible and can be connected to smart apps and Bluetooth, helping to make your film watching just that more enjoyable. "
- "Sharp LE653U is one of the great TVs that you can buy with a great value if you are looking for a deal. The TV has the properties as any other smart TV does in the market but also comes with a reasonable price."
- #7 of 10
in What are the best small TVs
There are no comments yet!
- "I know bigger is usually better when it comes to TVs. I mean, who wouldn't want to be able to watch their TV from across the house? But really, my living space is so small, I can't do large TVs. So, I had a friend gift me this Sharp 32" TV. It looks like this one is no longer in production, and I can only assume that it's because this small guy is trying to do more than it can. It's a Smart TV, meaning you can connect it to your Alexa, browse the web on it, etc. It worked, for a while. However, after about 3 months, the "Smart" of the TV stopped working, and even after I called the company to repair it, a couple months after that, my screen started getting distorted lines through it. I'm just glad this was a gift - but hope my friend bought it on a super sale."
- #13 of 19
in What are the best small smart TVs"OVERVIEW USER REVIEWS & RATING SPECIFICATIONS Share On: COMPARE Since the evolution of the TV, man has been fascinated by the device. After CRT TV’s Thin tubes are ruling the market today. This Sharp LC-32LE156M 32 inch LED HD-Ready TV features a 32 Inch, LED, HD-Ready, 1366x1080768 display for your viewing pleasure. The Aspect Ratio of this screen is 16 : 9 to meet the latest standards and consumes 80 W as power (when running). Other features of this TV include . Also, the total speaker output of this TV is 10 W.""I don't think this is a good solution at all. This is a really big TV and would not work if you are looking for a small TV. "
- #20 of 29
in What are the best TVs