This solution is ranked
in What are the best latest android wearables smart watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best hybrid smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best small smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with internal batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with up to 24h battery durationRead user opinions
in What are the best light smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best resources for working on a plane if you can't use any laptop or phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best smartphone watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Skagen wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best ultra slim and light smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wrist watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with fully circular displayRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Skagen Hagen SKT1109P
- "This smartwatch is OK. I have one and the features are alright but this tells me virtually nothing about it--other than it acts like a smartwatch."
- "I love smartwatches and any wearable technology. Recently I picked up the Skagen Hagen Connected watch. It is cheap and allows me to control certain function of my smartphone with it. I have the black one and it looks great. I get complimented all the time."
- "This watch has been amazing for me! It's helped me lose a lot of excess weight once I was able to track all of my activities right from my wrist. I think it works much better than Apple's products."
- "I really like the look of this watch. It looks both modern and also stylish. But I would say it functions more as a normal watch and not a smart watch. For the price you could get a better looking normal watch that is higher quality or a smart watch with more features."
- #10 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"If you're looking for a cheap affordable smartwatch then this is a good option. It doesn't have all the fancy features of the really expensive smart watches, it has no touchscreen or anything of the sort. It's simply a watch that can connect with your phone and helps you track your activity. If that's what you're looking for then this is a great option.""Skagen Hagen Connected is an amazing smartwatches available in Amazon. It has built-in activity tracking, filtered notifications, automatic time and date adjustment, and much more.""I have been looking for a new smart watch for the last month. There is such a wide selection it has been hard to narrow down my choice but I found the one for me. The Skagen Hagen Connected is hands down the best in class smartwatch. I love its built in activity tracking and filtered notifications. Do yourself a favor and check this watch out."
- "The Skagen Hagen Connected hybrid smartwatch combines innovative technology with classic design - no-charge hybrid smartwatches feature built-in activity tracking, filtered notifications, and automatic time and date adjustment. By connecting to your Android device or iPhone and the SKAGEN app, the watch sends discreet, filtered-by-you smartphone notifications when you receive a text, email or call. Track your everyday accomplishments including steps, distance, and calories burned and monitor your sleep duration and quality. This stylish wrist essential is always on, always connected with a battery life up to six months (based on usage) and automatically syncs to your phone. Compatibility: Android OS 5.0+, iPhone 5/iOS 9.0+, Smartphone App. Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart Enabled / 4.1 Low Energy"
- #24 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"Although the Skagen Hagen Connected can function as a fitness tracker it's way to overpriced for that role. I could easily go buy a tracker that does everything I need it to while also costing a fraction of the price of this product. "