This solution is ranked
in What are the best in ear headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for small earsRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headsets for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best sports bluetooth headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best sport wireless Bluetooth headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap Bluetooth headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones with mic under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth sport headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget running headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest wireless headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth sport earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones for working outRead user opinions
in What are the best budget sports headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest workout headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best over ear bluetooth headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best cordless headphones for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best headsets for working outRead user opinions
in What are the best over ear headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for running under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth workout headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds/in-ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best over ear bluetooth headphones for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for exerciseRead user opinions
in What are the best exercise headphones under 50Read user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 50 dollars for runningRead user opinions
What the community says about Small Target BH01
- "I've turned my New Year's resolution to exercise more into an excuse to try just about every kind of headphones I can find. I'm not sure how many calories I burn with these as I wind up just testing them out while I vacuum (though I do work up a sweat), but they perform great. Charge fast and better price than a lot of the others I've been testing with my, uh, exercise regimen. ""Very happy with these headphones. They stay in my ears no matter what I am doing. Sound quality is great . Not a sound expert but very clear and consistent even when running. They are water resistant and don't hurt my ears . They are also very light weight. Price is reasonable too. Would recommend."
- "This is hard to really say because any pair of headphones could fit a small set of ears, but similar to the later iteration of this model I just don't like a cable on the back of my neck when I'm working out. Likewise, while this clips on nicely it could easily be done with another item. These aren't super heavy, so it should fit fine on smaller ears and not have to worry about them sliding off.""Barack Obama does not have this problem! I have tiny ears so it takes me forever to find headphones that will stay in my ears. If they won't stay in my ears, what good are they? I really need something that will hook around my ears when I wear them so they'll stay securely, and these do that. I just wish they were a little better made but what do you expect for $20 or so?"
- "A solid choice for headphones to use while working out. This model is sweat resistant and contains hooks to prevent them from falling off the ears. Audio quality is a bit above average, I'd recommend this to consumer to purchase as it's among the best options available."
- "the small target BH01 wireless headphones are small and compact. they are great for exercising or running. they have bluetooth technology built in allowing you to listen to your favorite music during your workouts. they are also waterproof which gives them high durability."
- "Do not run with them! These headphones look cool but any heavy duty sport will leave you picking them up off the floor! But hey! At least you can get to work on your squats as you bend down to pick them back up... But seriously, pretty standard: alright features you'd expect.... wireless, Bluetooth, decent audio, etc. So for a budget product it's alright if you don't expect too much. "
- "These headphones aren't the best for cheap workout headphones. There are better options that have better sound quality and for cheaper!"
- "So my twelve-year-old was starting to carry around too much weight and his doctor was concerned. I haven't yet been able to get him interested in any sports, so I worked on talking him into running with me. It was great for a bit, but then he started whining and complaining. I'd thought we'd have some interesting, if breathless, chats as we ran, but now I count on these headphones to take me away from his whining. I glance back often to make sure he's still with me, but otherwise I look for my own happy place with these babies in my ears, quashing my own desire to whine and complain. "
- "The Small Target BH01 sport wireless headphones are the best over ear Bluetooth headphones for running. They stay in my ears perfectly, allowing me to listen to my favorite music during my workouts. I like that they can go up to nine hours without a charge - since I'm not a huge long distance runner, they last me about a week. I also appreciate that they are waterproof, so I don't have to worry about them being ruined by sweat or rain. "
- "For what they cost these aren't bad for cheap earphones. Not the best, but not horrible. Lightweight, they sound okay, and they do seem to hold up against sweat when you're working out. Battery life isn't very good though. I have to make sure they're freshly charged before I leave for the gym. A few times I've had them power off before I was done, that's how bad it can get sometimes. But the battery seems inconsistent; sometimes it's longer than others, and I can't figure out why. Maybe it's problems with the bluetooth."
- "The Small Target BH01 headphones are great for use in the gym. I also like to wear them when I go running or do outdoor work. They are very stable and don't move around, yet they are also quite compact and portable. The sound quality is not the best ever, but still quite good. For the price, these are a great value."
- "I always worry with bluetooth headphone that I'll lose them, since they're not plugged into anything. These headphones are actually connected earpieces so that's not an issue! Though I suppose they could get caught on things and fall out, since the cord connecting them looks pretty long, but I'd rather that than lose them entirely. Waterproofing and long battery life is a great plus, and they're pretty inexpensive, too!"
- "This is by far my favorite earbuds that i have ever used. I found that is this has great quality and the best i have seen for earbuds. Just as important, if not, more is that they stay in your ear. I workout often and intensely and nothing break the moment like an earbud falling out of your ear every few minutes. This is a must have for frequent exercisers"
- "I bought these a while ago and they are really good when running or doing any kind of exercise. They don't fall out at all. They are waterproof so when you do get stuck in a rain storm, there will be no damage to the headphones. The sound quality is quite good as well. I'm not having to adjust the audio properties on my device to make it sound good. You can't beat the price for them either. Very good price for the quality of the headphones. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a cost effective, good quality set of headphones. "
- "These headphones are as stated small and have Bluetooth, but I do not like that there is a wire that runs underneath between the headphones. Personally I find that to be an annoyance and do not like these. Would be good for someone who is exercising minimally with no rapid movements. "