This solution is ranked
in What are the best sports bluetooth headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best budget sports headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap earbuds for workoutRead user opinions
in What are the best cordless headphones for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best jogging bluetooth headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap Bluetooth headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for the gym under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for running under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headsets for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones for working outRead user opinions
in What are the best over ear bluetooth headphones for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth sport headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget running headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for small earsRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest wireless headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for exercisingRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best gym headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth headphones for exerciseRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth headphones for working outRead user opinions
What the community says about Small Target BH03
- "When I first purchased these headphones I was very skeptical. I figured there was no way that they would hold up to ANY of the specs I had previewed about the product. Man was I wrong! Not only did they fit comfortably, the noise cancellation feature was on par, and they DID NOT get ruined when I dropped them in a puddle! I'd definitely purchase again!"
- "Listening to music in the gym is something that really helps me to reach my full potential. I have been looking around for some quality cordless headphones to make my life a bit easier. My son told me about the Small Target BH03 and suggested that I try them out. While I did like the cordless feature I cannot say that the quality is top notch."
- "I've tried a lot of different headphones for jogging and at the gym. Corded ones are a hassle, and expensive ones like the Plantronics Backbeat are nice, but can be a liability if they get damaged. For that reason I really like these Small Target headphones. No, they're not audiophile quality, but when you're working out, you just need something that plays the tunes. Most importantly, at $23, I'm not spending all my time worrying about damaging or losing them. "
- "These headphones have been total game changers for me in terms of my run routine. They work great for my needs and make it so much more enjoyable to get in my daily exercise. They are high quality, durable, dependable, and excellent value for money.""I like how small and portable these headphones are, however I'm not a fan of the fit around the ear. The waterproof factor does make up for that though and I think these are great for going on runs or simple weight lifting at the gym.""Small Target BH03 are the best cheap Bluetooth headphones for running. These will stay in your ear for a long time while you're out jogging and are very comfortable so you can wear them for a long time.""These headphones are all right. They stay in my ear while running. I just really think the sound quality could be tremendously improved.""Small Target BH03 headphones are bluetooth headphones that are ideal for athletes. They are cheap, and great for those on a budget."
- "For the price these are very good. If you're looking for a decent sounding pair of headphones for running that won't break the bank then these are a great choice. I did have some issues with the bluetooth disconnecting when my phone was in my pants instead of on my arm or in my sweater pocket though. "
- "For what they're for, not bad. Sweat won't short them out, which I've had happen before with other headphones. The problem with these is they're still headphones, so they'll bounce around while you're moving during exercise. If you like running, forget it. Even treadmill is a bit uncomfortable. They need a much better, more sturdy, band to solve that problem. But I guess if you can't stand earbuds, these would work out okay."
- "The Small Target BH03 headphones are ok, but is it bad that I like the air-pods better? I'm just not a fan of the back-neck line. It just feels so weird when you're sweating and it feels uncomfortable. I prefer something I can snap to my ear, but not have a connecting cable between them. Otherwise these are pretty good for the price point. Very stable, clear, and the clips do stay well on the ears which is good if you're doing aerobics. ""Sometimes I need a solid pair of earphones when I go to the gym. They need to be lightweight and stay on the ears while I'm on the elliptical or something. These are pretty solid and are only about $22. They fit so well that I didn't even realize I was wearing them in the shower. Good thing they are waterproof! The only thing is I wish they came in lots of different colors but you can't go wrong for that price."
- "These headphones have a clip over the ear so they don't fall out/aren't pulled out as easily as other earbuds. For an hour's run, they're well suited. I'm not sure if I'd run a marathon with them though as I wonder if they'd start feeling weird and rubbing too much on the ear."
- "If you are like me and want to take your music where ever you choose to work out , you will love the Small Target BH03. With its amazing performance, the best waterproof ratings and a really long battery life, I am with music on the go whenever I choose to work out. "