This solution is ranked
in What are the best 3D smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glasses for joggers with headset and micRead user opinions
in What are the best new smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best augmented reality glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best glasses with camera and screensRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth HUD glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi camera glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth camera glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best glasses that connect to phoneRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glasses with cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best electronic smart glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart eyewearRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable technology glassesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart glassesRead user opinions
What the community says about Solos Smart Glasses
- "I've always been intrigued by the idea of smart glasses. The design makes them very useful for fitness, as they are not prone to fall off and they are relatively rugged. Two way communication means I can use voice commands instead of having to stop my workout to change things."
- "I think the only sport that these glasses are good for is biking. Personally I really dislike wearing glasses if I were to run around. But bike riding requires protection for the eyes because of the wind that you're going to be going against. I believe that this product is the perfect everyday use for regular bikers. On top of giving the eye protection it also tracks fitness."
- "I have been wanting to pick up a pair of Smart Glasses for quite sometime now. I remember seeing this on TV years ago and really liked the idea of them. Recently I've taken an interest in physical fitness so I wanted to pick myself something up to help with that and to reward my effort in bettering myself. I picked this up and absolutely love them. They've made keeping track of everything so much easier and they allow me to do things with both hands being free."
- "They are performance sunglasses. Bluetooth connection to phone and app. Used by elite athletes like USA Cycling.""Solos Smart glasses are the best! They are lightweight with amazing lenses that are interchangeable. They are comfortable while still looking good. The voice control is awesome and a must while cycling. The data and tracking sync seamlessly with the app. These are a must have for serious cycling."
- "These glasses are really high tech. They work with voice control and you can get your stats on the heads up display. They connect straight to your phone. The glasses act as a fitness tracker for your daily workouts. I really enjoy these, I feel like a fighter pilot when I go for a jog now."
- "The solution gives a fairly compatible recommendation as the glasses meet the criterion of bluetooth enable glasses that also have a camera. I would say the only thing missing is a quality declaration as "best" is not taking into consideration here. "
- "Bluetooth smartglasses are becoming more standardized in today's lifestyle, especially in the fitness world. Without having to take my eyes off of the trail, or road, it can create safer environments for athletes. The Solos Smart Glasses are no different. Imagine being able to see your workout metrics, as well as a coach right in your earpiece as you run, no matter where you go. It helps keep me pumped, and determined to go the extra mile!"
- "These solos glasses are amazing IF you are a runner and like keeping track of every step you take. A friend recommended these to me, but he forgot one BIG thing: no they don't have much things to play with... :C However, you can connect them to your phone, and they have a few social media sharing options. I ended up returning them, as I wanted something with more functionality."
- "I needed some new sunglasses, and I am training like a madwoman for a triathlon. These glasses are definitely steep in price, but it's worth it. I'm able to see my stats while I train without it being distracting. I don't have to stop and look down like I used to with my smart watch. And the Bluetooth is pretty convenient! Overall, I recommend Solos glasses! "
- #16 of 16
in What are the best smart eyewear"These Solos glasses look pretty cool. I am looking for some smart glasses for use outdoors when I am running or biking. I really like the design of these, and they look well made. I wish I could have seen some honest customer reviews to help me decide on their usefulness. However, I'm really excited to have found them and seriously thinking about trying them."
- "The smart glass of Google has appeared in Vietnam for quite high prices. This is the official trade and is imported from the US. In mid-April, Google Glass was officially sold in the US market for $ 1,500 in a single day. By the beginning of May 2014, this glass is present in Vietnam. Google Glass 40.8 million in Saigon"
- #17 of 21
in What are the best smart glasses"When I first saw these glasses at a demo booth during a road race I knew I had to have a pair. The Solos Smart Glasses have changed the way I have tracked my workouts. They synced up easily with my other devices and give me my data in real time when on a bike ride. The glasses are comfortable to wear and look cool too. "