This solution is ranked
in What are the best cameras for tilt shift photographyRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras in the 1500 price rangeRead user opinions
in What are the best mirrorless camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras with lensRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras with interchangeable lensesRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony mirrorless camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best digital cameras for travelingRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras in the 1000 price rangeRead user opinions
in What are the best sony camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best cameras for wildlife photographyRead user opinions
What the community says about Sony Alpha a6500
- "This camera is amazing. This is my first "real" camera. I have always just used my iPhone, but wanted something with a little more punch for my pixels. I had the Nikon D5600 and loved it. However, my friend purchased the a6000 so I decided to return my Nikon and go with Sony after using his. I love the Sony company from their tvs. However, I just felt like my Nikon did a better job than my friends a6000 in the camera department (the a6000 was Sony's real step into the photo realm). I did a little bit of research and it seems like Sony fine tuned and worked out the kinks with the new a6500. It had all of the things that I was looking for in a camera: great photos, image stabilization, weather sealing, great connectivity with a phone and portability. So far I have not looked back to my Nikon with this camera where with my friends a6000 I would constantly compare the two. I love how small this camera is and portable. It seriously takes amazing photo and video. It's small portability is a huge plus! It performs much better in speed and photo quality than the a6000. It is worth the price increase as it will last much longer and you will not be saying "I wish I had..." or "If only I..." spent a little more!!! I would recommend this over the a6300 as well just because of the in body stabilization and the touch screen. The touch screen is actually pretty useless, but it helps future proof it. I haven't noticed much with the stabilization which means it's probably working because everything comes out clear! My friends a6000 just seemed to produce photos that all seemed a little fuzzy. I can not say enough about how much I love this camera and everyone else always comments about how cool it is. If you are on the fence or trying to decide between a couple cameras, go with this camera and the Sony brand. You won't be disappointed as I have been thrilled. "
- "I bought this camera from Amazon and was not happy with the results. It worked fine at first. I put the batteries in and played around with it for less than an hour before it stopped working. I tried other batteries and it would not work at all. Ended up sending it back the same day.""There are several versions of this camera and while I won't say this exact version is the best, if you dig through options for the camera you'll stumble onto the top one. That being said, it's a solid camera and it'll leave you wanting nothing. "
- "The Sony Alpha a6500 is the best mirrorless digital camera that I have ever tried. You can use it with any type of lens that you can imagine. The versatility of this camera is it's strongest point. It also has one of the best sensors currently on the market."
- "I am a travel fanatic and I was looking for a digital camera that suits my needs. When I found the Sony Alpha a6500, I was impressed! The quality of this device is AMAZING due to its 24.2 MP Exmor CMOS sensor. The pictures look so beautiful and clear, which is important when you are taking pictures around the world. Additionally, you can change the lenses as it is a mirrorless digital camera. "
- "Wildlife photographers, this is the camera I am recommending to you. My former professor recommended this mirrorless camera for wildlife shots because one, it is light, and two the sensor of A6500 is the best. This is among the few cameras that feature Sony's Eye AF tech (I just also read this so read more about it) that makes it one of the most expensive cameras of Sony!"