This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable cameras with 170-degree wide angleRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best HD waterproof DV camcorders with 12mp 170-degree wide angleRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras for 500 Euros and belowRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with built-in microphone and speakerRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras with easy to replace detachable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable cameras for indoor concert photographyRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for climbingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Sony HDR-AS100VR
- "As an underwater photographer, I obviously can't do without waterproof-ness, and I need high resolution and wide angle features as well. And we have a winner here. GoPro can go home at this point, you're not even in competition now. The fact that I can control this with my smartphone means that I can put this in a net and lower it to great depths and get amazing footage while having lunch at the same time!"
- "This action camera is pretty solid. I think it's great in terms of functionality and I would say it's something any nature lover should carry on them at all times. I would even carry this around in my daily life for video logging and such. I would 100% recommend this to anyone."
There are no comments yet!
- "This camera is awesome. I use it at the beach when I am surfing. It's only 1080p, but does the job well. It is probably a close second to a gopro, but to me this one is easier to use and the picture quality is great. Price is cheaper than gopro, so that is a huge plus. The battery is easy to replace, but the remote is a bit hard to use. I say if you want a lower priced action camera, this is the one for you."
- "I’ve been purchasing different cameras to photograph my brothers concerts and had not been pleased even once, until I bought the Sony HDR-AS100VR. The advanced image stabilizer is state-of-the-art quality. I can even go to the bathroom and still be able to view the live recording through my smart phone without missing a beat."
- " first of all I do not have any personal knowledge of the Garmin, yet I did rule the Garmin out in my research. I have owned the Drift HD Ghost, the GoPro and a few other base model action cameras. If you've had a chance to read my review on the Sony and if you have been viewing video reviews with comparisons you will find that the Sony AS100V is by far the superior camera to any action camera on the market today. I use action cameras to capture pictures and video on my many miles of cycling, and there are a couple of very important things that I look for in an action camera "first" before looking at other features. Video quality, and picture quality: when I compare these features against cameras the winner of these features get a chance to move to the next phase of deciding on other features that I desire. Hands down; "no contest", this little Sony is the best available today in both picture and video quality and honestly if I found that it was not the best I would not have kept it past the return date. I put all of the cameras through certain testing procedures before deciding to keep them. The GoPro I returned very quickly and I truly do not know why consumers continue to purchase the GoPro line of cameras when there are so many other cameras out there that does just as good in video and picture quality. I would say it must be name recognition and the huge marketing that the GoPro line has built around their camera. I did keep the Drift Ghost HD past the return date because the drift is a great camera but after the Sony AS100 came out I sold the drift on Ebay because it was a bit heavy to wear on my helmet. "
- "The Sony HDR-AS100VR is a high quality camera with recording features but it has no attachments to be able to wear it anywhere. It is also nowhere near the best cameras in the world with quality video recording."