This solution is ranked
in What are the best over-ear headphones under $200Read user opinions
in What are the best closed back headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best reasonably priced headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best bass headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best closed back headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones you should upgrade toRead user opinions
in What are the coolest headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best DJ headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best studio headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for musicRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for music productionRead user opinions
in What are the best over-ear headphones under 150 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best DJ headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best studio headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best noise isolating headphones under 100 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony headphones under 100 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best leather headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best budget over ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best over ear headphones under 100Read user opinions
in What are the best headphones for metalRead user opinions
in What are the best open headphones under 100 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones around 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gadgets under 100 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable over ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for listening to metalRead user opinions
in What are the best wired headphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Sony MDR-7506
- "Sony MDR-7506 headphones are reasonably priced and work exceptionally well. I love the sound quality of these headphones and the $79.99 price is much better than trendier brand headphones. If you’re not obsessed with trendy brands and care about reliability like I do, then I highly recommend these headphones. "
- "These headphones are very comfortable and lightweight for their size. The sound is nicely balanced without too much bass. My favorite feature is the noise canceling effect. I can be in a crowded room without hearing everyone else. The minimal leakage also means I don't get any complaints from other people."
- "These headphones are ideal for a studio setting, where the environment is quiet, as they have very good sound reproduction. The large diaphragm is a huge plus for comfort, especially for those of us who have to wear spectacles. Smaller diaphragms can cause unpleasant pressure points when they squish the arms of spectacles into the sides of your head.. I'd recommend these to all my friends who work in radio. They also fold which is great for portability, when I'm working in studio environments where you want to take your own headphones from a hygiene perspective. Let's face it using the studio phone can be a gross experience! The telephone cord cable is a very desirable feature for when things are just out of reach and you have to scoot back in your chair without losing your headphones! The sound quality is great too, not too bassy or trebly. "
- "These headphones have been around for over two decades but it still a gold standard and one of the best headphones for production among sound engineers and professionals. With it, you get an uncolored, unfiltered sound that reveals any recording artifacts.""I recently started producing my own music and I'm not very experienced, so I wanted to buy a cheap pair of headphones to get me started. These headphones for the most part got the job done. The sound quality is pretty good considering the price point and there were no connectivity issues. The only negative is that occasionally the detachable adapter piece comes loose. It doesn't cause too many issues but it can become a bit of a nuisance."
- "These are really amazing for the price, considering they are high end professionally. I love that they practically cancel out everything around me, while fitting comfortably over the ears. The cord is long enough that even if I forget to take them off, I'm unlikely to yank everything out and break things, so that's a big plus for me! They can make ears a bit hot if they're on for a while, but that's true of most things that cover the ears."
- "I have long considered myself loyal to the Bose brand but have sometimes been bothered by the high price tag that comes along with it. When I tried these Sony headphones, I was stunned by the richness and depth of the sound. All of the levels seemed perfectly calibrated and the overall audio quality was absolutely excellent. I am now a total believer in the Sony brand and am so glad that I took a chance on these headphones. You are definitely getting a very good value for the money. These studio headphones definitely stand up to any competitor brand.""Sony MDR headphones are absolutely the best. They have a good range of sound. They can hit the deep lows and reach ear piercing highs. You would easily be able to establish where a part in a song would need to be improved or not."
- "I've tried a ton of headphones lately and these sound by far the best to me. I like generally flat sound. I'm more concerned with clear mids and highs and want present but not overpowering bass and low bass. Headphones I've tried include the following with my totally subjective sound rating on 10 point scale. YMMV.""These Sony headphones are truly high quality and worth every penny. The sound is richly vibrant and they are professional grade quality. For this price it is a bargain for what you receive.""Sony MDR-7506 are professional headphones with sound isolation. They're a great choice for those looking to spend less than $100."
- "These sony proffesional large headphones will get the job done. I love how they are large for full coverage and minimum outside sounds. The closed ear design is great. They have a frequency response of Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20 kHz for all of the tech nerds. With lots of great reviews you can't go wrong."
- "The sound quality of the Sony MDR -7506 headphones surpasses all others that I've used. Though designed for professional use, I used mine for gaming and could not have been happier with the product. The for was extremely comfortable, even with my giant noggin and when I had them on, the only thing I could hear was what was coming through the headphones. It's an excellent product."
- "I was on the lookout for good quality headphones for listening to music and movies at home and these were the best I have found so far at a good price. I like that no sound leaks out of it so I can listen to something sitting next to my wife while she is studying. I also like the fact that these fold up making them easy to take with you. They are also very comfortable."
- "I love me some Black Sabbath. The best ways to hear those sharp guitar rifts is to use these Sony MDR headphones. They have provided the best acoustics where you can bob your head without any knowing what song you are listening to. It is your own personal relief"