This solution is ranked
in What are the best quality in ear headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling earbuds under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling in ear headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best noise isolating earbuds under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best sound quality in ear headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under $50Read user opinions
in What are the best budget in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best 50 dollar headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones under 50 US dollars for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best quality headphones under $50Read user opinions
in What are the best affordable in ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds and in-ear headphones with active noise cancellingRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones to use in noisy environmentsRead user opinions
in What are the best noise cancelling headphonesRead user opinions
What the community says about Sony MDR-NC13
- "These headphones are amazing! When I fly, I don't always want to get into a long conversation with someone I just met 10 seconds before. So what do I do? I I get my Sony MDR-NC13 headphones on, I find my mellow jams and lean back and close my eyes and off I go into the wild blue yonder! "
- "I travel a lot so great headphones are a must for navigating airports, trains, and the like. These block out ambient noise fantastically--they natively have a isolation feature, but you can use the cancellation feature for extra noise blocking when needed, which I have barely found necessary. Chic design and very comfortable in the ear as well."
- "I was looking for some affordable headphones, for about $50. I found the Sony MDR-NC13 headphones. These are just what I was looking for. They have an awesome design with vertical earbuds that have 50 MW of noise cancelling. I use them all the time on my way to work via the subway and can barely hear anyone around me. They work great! Highly recommended!"
- "I wanted some headphones, but didn't want to pay an arm and a leg. I found the Sony MDR-NC13 for 40.00 on sale. Highest and best use for these is plane/car travel where you are trying to reduce steady state background noise but don't want the higher end and bulkier noise cancelling headphones that cover the whole ear. Assuming these earbuds prove to be sturdier than the prior versions, they will also be good for exercise. Can't comment on the battery life as I have only used them a few hours. However, I will say you get pretty good noise isolation even when the active noise cancelling feature is not activated. An obvious unavoidable negative of this item is the little box that holds the battery powering the active noise cancellation. It has a clip that is functional, but you end up with both your player and this little box clipped to you somewhere, so you have a bulkier setup than just using your player with a set of standard earbuds. A second criticism is the lack of a clip to clip the cord to your shirt to keep it from flapping around when running."
- "These Sony earbuds are generally a good value, and they provide about the level of sound quality you'd expect from this price point. They also have helpful noise-cancelling features that are great to have in certain environments. If you are interested in noise-cancelling features, this might be a really good choice, otherwise, it's possible other options might have better sound."
- "I have bought many noise cancelling earphone and they have all been a joke. Finally Sony brings decades of tech know how and delivers!"
- "For some reason these are listed as headphones when they're actually ear buds. Though they do what they imply, they produce sound and cancel sound from outside sources. I did have an issue with the earbuds falling out on occasion, not sure if that's a design issue or an issue with my ear structure. Either way they're fairly priced."