This solution is ranked
in What are the best travel headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best foldable headphones under 50Read user opinions
in What are the best Sony headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best quality headphones under $50Read user opinions
in What are the best Sony headphones under 100 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best budget headphones for music listeningRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best over ear headphones under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best audiophile headphones under 100 DollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best gadgets gifts for stylish techiesRead user opinions
in What are the best Foldable headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 50 dollars for musicRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under $50Read user opinions
in What are the best budget headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
What the community says about Sony MDR-ZX310
- "I am a sony girl, I have been a fan of the brand for 25 years. I wanted a pair of headphones, but wanted to spend less than 50.00. After researching, I found the Sony MDR-ZX310 headphones.These are great little head phones! My son loves these Sony headphones. He uses them for his video games on his keyboard. He had another pair but says these ones work better, he can hear the background better and it cuts out the noises in the house better too. I also notice when he is wearing them and he tries to talk to me, he is yelling when I am standing right next to him. They really do cut off the outside world!!"
- "SONY! You aint no phony! These headphones ain't phony either. Banging bass, right n my ear drums. Under 50 bucks? Can't beat it. Even if you showed me headphones that were better I wouldn't want them. Because you can't be better than too good to be true. These headphones will be good to you, too, baby!"
- "I was wearing some MDR-ZX310s when I met my current girlfriend. She was skiing from another direction, and she skidded around me, to comment on how stylish these were. She also asked how I was hearing them through my winter hat. One thing led to another, and we were enjoying hot chocolate in bed the next morning. The sound quality isn't terribly impressive, but the attractive women these things draw are."
- "There's several years age difference between my husband and I. Our music taste are definitely polar opposite. But, I can put the Sony headphones on and I'm in my own little world, rockin' it out, while he's watching his black and white westerns! These things are so comfy I've actually fallen asleep with them on. I love that they come in several different colors as well! "
- "These headphones are relatively small which I find appealing. The headphones look pretty good, but as can be expected from the price, are made entirely of plastic. Although the headphones have a little bit of the Sony style that makes them look appealing the engineering falls short of a typical Sony product. The headband is plastic, the ear cups are thin, I found the sound a bit muted; but the price is right"
- "Great sound for a fraction of some of those celebrity-endorsed $200 headphones. You won't be disappointed with these. They have excellent sound, good low/bass response and clear mids and highs. I am very happy with these. Highly recommend you save your money and buy these for sound quality. ALl you are buying with those other high-priced headphones are the name and lining the pockets of some celebrity that is already overpaid. Be smart, save money, buy these. you will be happy you did. I am! "
- "My kids broke my new pair off headphones so I needed a cheap replacement. I picked up a pair of Sony MDR-ZX310. They are foldable so I take them to school with me. They seem more durable than my old ones. I really like the deep bass. I hide them from my kids so I do not lose these because I love them."