This solution is ranked
in What are the best cheap headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best workout 8 hour battery noise cancelling headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony headphones under 100 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 50 dollars with micRead user opinions
in What are the best bass headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best bass headphones under 100 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under 50 dollars for musicRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones under $50Read user opinions
in What are the best budget headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
What the community says about Sony MDRZX110AP
- "These headphones are surprisingly good for how cheap they are! They are lightweight and the sound quality is great. They feel nice and sturdy for the most part, but since they are cheap headphones I'm wondering if they will last a long time. The connection of the cords is a bit loose, so I get a few blips every now and then. Not sure if that happened in shipping or something, but it's nothing you can't fix if you have the right tools."
- "When working out I hate distractions and Sony's MDRZX110AP Noise Cancelling Headsets go a long way in making sure I'm distraction free. Not only do they cancel noise, they have a long battery life, boost bass superiorly and have an in line microphone for hands free calling. Add onto that the fact that they are compatible with Android and IOS operating systems and they just may be the best headset on the market today."
- "These are Sony headphones, which normally makes them good quality, but the MDRZX110AP misses the mark. The sound quality is not that great for the price range they are in, and the over the ear style is too small for most peoples ears. It wears on you pretty quick."
- "You simply won't believe the quality of these headphones for the price. That Sony can put out a product that is acceptably good in such a competitive space for fifteen dollars is actually quite stunning. They don't hurt your ears even after a couple of hours of use and they look like they will last at least a few years. Best cheap headphones available in my opinion."
- "I love my music at work but I don't want to disturb other people or compromise the sound of the music. I was looking for headphones under 50 dollars in case they ended up "missing" so when I found the Sony MDRZX110AP and I was impressed. These are by far the best, affordable headphones for music that I've found to date. Love them!"
- "Finding a good pair of headphones for less than 50.00 can be difficult. I bought the Sony MDRZX110AP. I use these everywhere, including at the gym where they stay in place better than many earpiece units I've tried, on my mp3 player, tablet or computer for music or tv/movie watching, for audio books and for phone use. There is a slightly cheaper version of these that don't have the microphone but for hands free talk from my phone I can hear those I speak to very well and I also am told I can be heard well too.If you're looking for a pair of new headphones buy these. For the price they can't be matched, just remember you're buying them for less than $20 so don't expect any thing too crazy in the build materials and quality"