This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartwatches with playback of digital audio and video filesRead user opinions
in What are the best WIMM Labs smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best sony smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best touchscreen Android smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with voice controlRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for boysRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS navigation apps for bicyclesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches that communicate with external devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS activity trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers with built-in GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best sleek smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable fitness trackers with gpsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for exercise and fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPS receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS Navigation apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Sony SmartWatch 3
- "Sony SmartWatch 3 is a great entertainment smart device. I love all the features from GPS and bluetooth to calendar and alarms. I really enjoy using this watch for tracking and complement to android phone. This works great for playback of songs and video that is highly potable. Fun and professional."
- "The screen size is nice, easy to read and use. The battery life is ok, about 2 days for my usages. I like the band, very comfortable. The functions are quick and easy to use. The GPS is the only thing that I have found that gives me a bit of issue, it pops in and out. "
- "Sony's SmartWatch 3 is a pretty solid addition to the smartwatch market in my opinion. Some might find the design a bit "blah', but I think it looks pretty sleek. I also like that it has a built-in micro USB so it doesn't need a charging dock. Battery life is pretty good too."
- "I have problems with smartwatches, so I'll start off with that... they seem like a product looking for a reason to exist. The voice control on this device is the typical "Ok Google" thing that every Android device uses, and it responds correctly about 80% of the time. The other 20% it does nothing or misinterprets what I say. That's enough to knock it down to a lower rating, despite it overall being a nice looking device... though one with questionable usefulness."
- "I bought this for my 11 year old son on his birthday, and I soon discovered that it was just much too complicated for him. We still haven't figured-out how to utilize the few gestures that he's needing it for, and we have no idea how to set gestures on the device. Another big issue, is the wristband, it always appears to be dirty, and he is such a clean freak! Unfortunately, we won't be recommending this watch to any other boys his age!"
- "Good smartwatch! I replaced my old Underarmour tracker with this one and wasn't disappointed. It has a little more functionality and the strap holds up better than my previous tracker. The only downside was the strap as a little uncomfortable after building up a good sweat or doing exercises that flex my wrist a lot."
- "This little watch is way better than owning a FitBit watch or the ever popular Apple watch. The voice and gesture controls are pretty accurate and the additional features are also a good catch for the watch. If you live an active lifestyle this watch is a good idea to own as the GPS tracker and accelerometer can help you keep track of your daily activities all the while still being productive. The bluetooth addition is especially helpful since you can connect your phone and headphones to the watch to stream music and voice. "
- "I really wanted to like this product from all of the positive reviews but I just really don't. The band is too thick and it gets dirty easily, like it traps sweat between my arm and the band which is really gross. I also can't figure out how to use the gesture controls that it claims to have. Overall it's a really big disappointment. "
- "This option fits the description of a fitness tracker with GPS, but it isn't the best option available. This particular model is a few years old now, so the software is a bit outdated and not nearly as effective as some of the newer models. If cost is an issue, then this would work as a fitness tracker, it just doesn't offer the same performance or features as a newer, slightly more expensive one."
There are no comments yet!
- #32 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers"I workout 3 times a week doing intense exercise after I wake up and this smart watch has satisfied all my needs. This is the third version of sony's smart watch and it has made improvements each time. My favorite thing is that I can see my heart rate while working out. Occasionally, it collects dust but that's the only setback. I love this watch."