This solution is ranked
in What are the best pc speakers with warm smooth soundRead user opinions
in What are the best 5 watts PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best small computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers under $50Read user opinions
in What are the best high bass computer speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best small pc speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best compact speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best PC speakers under $100Read user opinions
in What are the best wired speakers for PCRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest portable speakers with powerful soundRead user opinions
in What are the best speakersRead user opinions
What the community says about Sony SRS-A3 Speakers
- "Sony SRS-A3 Speakers are amazing considering the price. They have good audio quality, build material is very firm and sturdy, and it overall radiates quality. The thing is that sound quality in the low range is not that good and I think, that is one big flaw of this pair. "
- "Sony is one of my favorite brands and when I needed some good PC speakers, the SRS-A3 did the trick. I think the sound quality is on par with Sony, but it has too much highs. I would've liked a more balanced low and mids type of sound. I found the portability to be reasonable and it was a good buy for the price asked. "
- "I know, I know....These speakers look like the ones you bought from Radio Shack in 1988. But give them a chance. They aren't powered by AA batteries anymore, and the sound is much crisper and you can ever hear the bass (without using the cheap-o enhance bass button like those Radio Shack ones). They get the job done without damaging your wallet. And they won't damage your ears neither."
- #7 of 20
in What are the best PC speakers"The Sony SRS-A3 Speaker system is designed for use by your desktop computer. I liked the fact that it had an aux input for a mobile phone, however a bluetooth mode would have been even more convienent. The sound quality is passable, but you're not paying a lot for it, so it's fair."
- "I am always in the market for some good speakers but don't always have a lot of money to buy them. I like my computer to sound great when I'm playing games or listening to music. These Sony SRS A3 speakers work great. And they sound great too. The price is really good and I recommend them for a cheap viable option. "
- "These speakers are really good. I got them a little while ago, and I am so amazed at the quality of the sound. These speakers do a great job of providing really nice sound quality for as small as they are, and they're easy to have around too, since they fit practically anywhere. "
- #45 of 77
in What are the best speakers