This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartwatches for working outRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best sweatproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best square face Android watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS, WiFi and mobile connectivity Android Wear watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for exercisingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with electronic paper displayRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC connectivityRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Wear SmartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable digital smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for track and fieldRead user opinions
in What are the best popular smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with accelerometersRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best IP68 IP rating smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to swim or jog on a rainy dayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Sony SWR50
- "The Sony SWR50 SmartWatch 3 has been great for me when I work out. I have been running since 2017 and the watch has tracked how many miles I have ran and has gave me useful info about the area I choose to run at. The watch also has music capabilities which allows me to chill out with some music whenever I exercise. The watch is comfortable, affordable and has not caused any problems for me."
- "This watch has done so many wonderful things for me. I am terrible at taking care of anything that reaches my hands and yet this watch seems to withhold through all of it. It's durable and waterproof and does exactly what I need it to do when I work out or go for a run. You couldn't ask for a better product."
- "I will start with the positives. The Sony SWR50 SmartWatch 3 is stylish. I loved the sleek design of this watch. I also liked the fact that this smartwatch has an IP68 certified waterproof rating. My main complaint with this watch is that the software is lacking. The apps available for this smartwatch are poorly designed which makes the Sony SWR50 SmartWatch 3 fall short of some of the heavyweights in the smartwatch market."
- "Picked up the Sony SWR50 SmartWatch 3 as I wanted a watch with GPS capabilities. It is great for running as you can download music on to the watch and go running without your phone. Downloading songs is kind of a pain and I wish there was a slot just to put a memory card in. It is easy to use as it uses voice commands so you just have to talk to the watch. My biggest complaint is the battery life is about 2 days. I have started using this just as a fitness watch because I would find it almost dead at the most inconvenient times. Now I just plug it in after a workout and use it for tracking my activities. "
- " Android Wear gives you useful information at a glance and responds to your voice, it's a smart watch afterall! For those into fitness Android Wear tracks your distance, speed, elevation, and heart rate. . You can choose from a range of wrist straps like formal, sophisticated, casual, vibrantly colored, styled for fitness."
- "This smart watch works decently for me when I'm on the track. It syncs well with all of my android running apps. My only problem is the sweat accumulation on the back of the watch. If it was made of a different material then this would be a great smart watch for intensive cardio."
- "This watch does it all. I can navigate anywhere I hike or bike...even out of cell range. It responds to my voice commands and gives me the answers I am looking for. And it holds 4 gb of music...all I have to do is put on my blue tooth headphones and I can rock and ramble!"
- "Don't get this watch. The gps is really flaky so if you are actually going to jog with this it's going to be a problem. It's the reason I got the watch and it's super aggregating. If you don't care about the gps then it's a great watch but I'd look for an alternative. "
- #29 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"Watch is fantastic in my opinion, but here's the problem.. It doesn't work well with iPhones. This is something you'd really, really want to pair with an Android device. So if you have one, nab it."