This solution is ranked
in What are the best Sony laptops with 750GB internal hard driveRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony laptops with 14-inch to 14.9-inch display sizeRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony laptops with Intel Core i5 processorRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony laptops with 6 GB RAMRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony laptops with 2 to 2.4 kgRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony laptops with 2.5 GHz and more CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony laptops with 2.1 to 2.5 GHz CPU speedRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony laptops with Intel integrated graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony laptops with HD video playback deviceRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony laptops with USB optical driveRead user opinions
in What are the best sony laptops with internal webcamRead user opinions
What the community says about Sony VAIO E SVE14116FXP
- "The Sony VAIO E SVE14116FXP is a Sony laptop that is currently not available according to info on Amazon. It is lightweight with good battery life. And it comes with plenty of creative software to meet your needs. However it is noted that the laptop actually has a short life itself and is sometimes not repairable. This is one to purchase at your own risk."
- "What Sony did install on this system that is fairly helpful for the average user, is a "smart" suite that basically checks the system for you and ensures you are running the latest and greatest software and have the right patches to keep your system safe. This suite isn't perfect, however it will at least keep the system cleaner than most suites I've seen from other companies that simply just try to sell you more of their products right from your own desktop (really, commercials on my computer...no, thanks). Additionally, this suite is a teaching tool. Sony takes the time to answer the hottest questions currently floating around the web pertaining to laptops. Need to learn how to hook up that new printer you just purchased to your network or laptop for use? Sony will tell you. Need to figure out if upgrading your laptop to Windows 8 is possible? Sony has you covered (it is btw). Want to know how to fix that annoying little issue that seems to be plaguing you (and likely other Sony customers)? Yep, you guessed it...Sony will post the answer in plain English right on your desktop software suite and even provide you steps to fix it. Not bad Sony, not bad at all."
- "The Sony VAIO E SVE14116FXP is quite light in your hands. I've owned gaming laptops that easily double or triple what this one weighs. I am able to put this in my backpack while at conventions, as well as fit it into a smaller laptop bag. I used this mainly around campus. The sound quality isn't great but that comes with the territory."
- "I used to be a huge Sony VAIO guy back in the mid 2000's. When they were relatively fresh and the market wasn't so dominated by Apple, I had a solid, aesthetically pleasing Sony VAIO laptop. Fast forward to today, and Sony VAIO has a line of pretty affordable laptops in their E Series. I ordered a Sony VAIO E SVE14116FXP, which has the pink case, for my daughter as she's requested a laptop for school work. She loves the laptop and thinks its really cute with its seashell pink case. The laptop itself isn't bad. It's actually packing a decent punch with an Intel Core i5 processor and with 6GB of memory it's decent for everything she needs. The graphics card is fine. It's an integrated Intel 3000 and the screen size is 14 inches. It's compact enough to carry around and it's fairly light too. For the price and the Sony VAIO brand I felt the purchase was a solid one that my daughter could use throughout her final school years before she'll start asking me for those darn bank buster Apple MacBooks."
- "It has a lot of sony embedded style factor in it. I faced connectivity problems with it initially( I had problem connecting my device to wifi. it used to disconnect automatically, I used to troubleshoot every time it disconnects) but the problem got resolved by itself after I increased my wifi speed( but wifi speed is not the cause of the problem because other laptops worked efficiently but mine would to disconnect). anyways it found the answer for itself and is working good. It is a great laptop for typing. It has a great keyboard and backlit helps you in the dark. it has great features in it. It has good boot and response time. But anti virus is compulsory. I recommend you have an anti-virus tool for it."
- "I used a Sony VAIO for about two weeks because it was provided to me at work. I bought a new laptop with my own money as soon as I could, because everything about the VAIO was just a horrible experience. From the mediocre screen, terrible keyboard, and awful track pad, I just couldn't use it at all."