This solution is ranked
in What are the best smart TVs with WiFiRead user opinions
in What are the best smart TVs to watch NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best Smart TVs with web browserRead user opinions
in What are the best internet TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Smart T.V.sRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix-ready smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best TVs with internet capabilityRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated video streaming devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart TVs with Netflix appRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony 4K TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony Android TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony LED smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with USB portRead user opinions
in What are the best LED smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with high clarityRead user opinions
in What are the best Netflix-compatible TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LCD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best TVs with apps built-inRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with screen sharingRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony 720p HD Ready smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony HD-ready smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with great coloursRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with home theater receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best Amazon Alexa compatible devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony 1080p full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best TVs with built in NetflixRead user opinions
in What are the best devices for a smart homeRead user opinions
in What are the best smart home gadgetsRead user opinions
What the community says about Sony Bravia XBR49X900E (49")
- "Although considered by some to be a middle of the road smart TV, I would say it's more on the high end side. The picture quality and clarity is outstanding. Lots of features that work with Alexa."
- "The Sony Bravia is a great TV for browsing the internet. It has a 4K resolution and has smart capabilities such as surfing the web, accessing streaming apps, and listening to music. You can even connect Alexa to it! The only downside is that it is a bit expensive at $948."
- "Sony Bravia XBR49X900E(49") is best smart TV for streaming 4k content. The picture quality is great and smooth clarity that gives extraordinary touch to this smart Tv. However, there is a lagging in streaming the videos on Netflix or Youtube. The TV is not cable to handle the internet speed over 60 mbps."
- "I have used this television in the past. I think it is a good product that gives you the latest features. I especially like that this product works with Alexa. I can talk into it and give it commands instead of using the remote control. Personally, this television makes my life alot easier. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants a good television to watch."
- "Great picture (cableTV) and really well packed for transport. We took our time and carefully unpacked all the parts. The unpacking is very well thought out with removable clips at the bottom of the box so that the box could be easily lifted off leaving the TV standing in the base of the box."
- "I bought this because my old TV broke and I;m really happy with it. The image is really crisp, the sound is nice, and I got a really good deal on it. I was also really looking for a smart LED TV specifically from Sony since I had heard good things and I wasn't disappointed. If you're looking for a good all-around smart TV then I would say this is a great place to start."
- "The Sony Bravia XBR49X900E is an amazing smart TV. The 49-inch screen is LED and provides a high quality display. Most of all, I just love being able to stream content with such speed and efficiency. Though I was skeptical at first, this TV has become one of my favorite new gadgets. Every day I discover something new it can do! This is a great TV for practically anyone."
- "Reading the back of the box in the store, before the sales guy showed up to start badgering me, I was beginning to think this TV would do everything including take out the garbage. I called my son, and asked him what he thought about some of these things. Marketing is what he told me. It's a big screen, and has a lot of clarity, but it also tattles over the Internet about what I'm watching. I just need a TV, not a "smart" TV. Why does my TV have to be smart? I'm already smart. It's just a TV. Why can't it just be a TV, and do what I tell it? I didn't get this TV."
There are no comments yet!
- "Sony is the name of the reliability Sony get the appreciation from many years by their sound and graphic qualities.Smart functionality gives us access to our favorite apps and content using Sony’s Android TV.It best work with smart phone. so we can make it two way channel. Price is little high but the features it worth for."
- "I've been in the market to make the jump to a 4K TV and this one has always been on the top 3 for my list. After purchasing it, I can say I am deeply impressed with the overall quality of this TV. The 4K resolution is immediately noticeable with little to no screen calibration, with everything being so vibrant and crisp, you'll wonder why you waited so long to upgrade to the next generation of TV's. "
- "I believe the Sony Bravia meets all my needs because it is flexible , works with various applications and it provides me access to free apps. I like this device because it makes movies and shows appear realistic and it comes with features that allow me to control the TV without using a remote."
- "I want my TV watching to be an experience, not a chore. So a 49 inch, 4K LED smart TV is the only way to go. The first time I sat down to watch something on mine, I felt like I was right there in the middle of it all, which was a little exciting since I was watching Jurassic Park!"
- "If you're looking for a fairly priced 4K television then the Sony Bravia XBR49X900E 49 inch ultra HD might be a good choice. It has most options that any smart television would have as well as the ability to voice control with Amazon's Alexa. The perfect size for small den or living room."
- "If you told me even five years ago that I'd be one of those people who wants everything in her house voice-controlled and connected to the internet, I would have been very skeptical indeed, but once you start, the convenience is kind of addictive. I know it's maybe a little silly, but once I got started on this path, a smart TV was one of my top wants, and this Sony number did not disappoint. It works with Alexa, supports all your favorite apps, and the picture and sound are absolutely gorgeous. Plus, being able to eliminate the clutter of extra cords, devices, and remote controls really appeals to my aesthetic interests. Get this TV!"