This solution is ranked
in What are the best TV monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 55-inch smart TVs for saleRead user opinions
in What are the best high quality HD gaming TVRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony HD-ready smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best 4K TVs under $1500Read user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with screen sharingRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with home theater receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with video call featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony LED smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with USB portRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony 1080p full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with great coloursRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with high clarityRead user opinions
in What are the best 4K TVs for console and PC gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best TVsRead user opinions
What the community says about Sony XBR65X850D (55")
- #2 of 19
in What are the best TV monitors
- "After getting a bonus at work, I wanted to finally upgrade to a much bigger TV in the 55 inch range, and specifically one with "smart TV" capabilities. I wound up going for a 55-inch Sony XBR65X850D, which turned out to be a great choice. The Truluminos and Motionflow tech in the advertisements really work, and I can clearly see the difference between the crispness, sharpness and detail of the picture on the XBR65X850D vs. my previous TVs. The AndroidTV OS is fantastically user friendly, and has a great content library. I'm not a huge fan of voice-activated technology, but my friends and family have also really liked the voice-control capability as well. All in all, a fantastic piece of equipment!"
- "I have a sony bravia for 10 years now and it is still going strong. Can't really say this one will seeing as it is a smart tv, but Sony is usually my go to when it comes to tv's. I've read and heard mixed reviews on this one so I'm a bit iffy on it, but usually Sony support is great on anything that goes wrong. Pretty picture quality but the sound is a bit low for my taste."
- "Sony are good at screens and TVs so there is no doubt that this model is almost perfect. But if you have a budget of $1500 you can find a better than whether it is Sony or any other band. But overall, this 55-inch 4K Smart TV is one of the best that you can buy at this price."
- "My wife has trouble with her vision and has had to inch our couch closer and closer to the TV over the years. When I heard about this new "screen sharing" thing I new we had to replace our old set. Now, my wife can watch whatever is on the TV on her iPad. This has been so great for both of us. Now, she can see the program without asking me so many questions and we can slide the couch back to where we originally placed it! Thank you, Sony XBR65X850D!"
- "Sony is well known in my town as a brand you can trust. My friends said the Sony XBR65X850D was an awesome deal. So, I saved up for one. I thought it would be amazing. But, honestly, I wish I'd spent my money on something else. My TV died within a week. It just quit. No picture. No sound. It died right in the middle of a Red Sox game. I was not happy. It was still under warranty. So, I thought, no big deal. I'll call them. They'll send someone by to fix it. That isn't how it worked out. The person from the company said I would have to box up the tv and ship it to them at my cost for it to be fixed. They also wanted a copy of my sales receipt, which I did not keep. I ended up having to rent to own a TV from Rent A Center and lost money on this one."
There are no comments yet!
- "I was looking for a good TV with really high quality HD. I decided on the Sony XBR65X850D (55"). The Tv produces high quality HD and comes in a really cool looking aluminum. While the TV has no real bells and whistles, it looks great on the wall and produces a high quality image."
- "The Sony XBR65X850D gets a lot of compliments for its picture quality. It can be a little hard to set up, but it's definitely worth it. If you have a lot of different consoles, you'll like the variety of inputs. Sound is alright but a little quiet. Lag for multiplayer gaming or music games is pretty low. "
- #14 of 29
in What are the best TVs