This solution is ranked
in What are the best HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best LED TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with USB portRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony 720p HD Ready smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony 1080p full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Smart LED TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best new smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with great coloursRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best top smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony 4K TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony LED smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with high clarityRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony HD-ready smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony Android TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best smart TVs to watch NetflixRead user opinions
What the community says about Sony Bravia XBR65X900E (65")
- "Compared to the black and white TV (I'm guessing a 15" screen) and a 3 local channel lineup when I was a toddler, TV technology and entertainment options have, shall we say, advanced a bit ? Sony TV's have always been known for a vivid, crisp picture quality and superb electronics. The Bravia XBR* in the 65" configuration is no different. Smarts, 4k UHD, well, you read the specs, I'm binge watching Netflix. Yes."
- #1 of 8
in What are the best LED TVs"The Sony XBR65X900E 65-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV is a beautifully designed television that offers stunning colors with incredible contrast. Football season at my house will never be the same again; what an incredible viewing experience. And it is compatible with everything, Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, even Alexa."
- "The Sony Bravia meets all my needs because it allows me to access different games that are found in the google app store. I would recommend buying this TV because it is made with the new 4k Ultra HD features , it comes with a high refresh rate and it enables you to connect it to various devices."
- "So the big selling point with this TV is that it can stream stuff like Netflix or Amazon Prime without needing a separate box, or a computer. Okay, that sounds reasonable. And the picture quality does seem pretty good, especially for such a big screen. But that's the issue; it's so big the content it's showing needs to be formatted for and given a resolution for a big screen. Or it starts to look weird. Plus there's the whole who is the smart TV talking to other than the streamer? I don't need my viewing habits told to Sony, who sells them to who knows."
- "I love this tv. It's a bit pricey, but you are honestly getting your money's worth. It's easy to set up all your streaming to watch your shoes. And it also works with Alexa, which I don't use but that's a very nice feature to have. The screen is big and watching tv is absolutely breathtaking. "
- "While the Bravia A1E offers only two 55-inch and 65-inch options, the Sony Bravia X9000F's 4K HDR TV series offers five options, including 49-, 55-, 65- , 75- and 85-inch. In addition to the flagship TV series, 2018 also saw the return of the popular Android TV Full HD and is in the top buy in Vietnam, the new W800 series after nearly 3 years absence. All Sony's Bravia 2018 TVs are based on the Android TV operating system, except the X7200F is a regular TV."
- "This is a fantastic TV! 65" is perfect size for our living room. It has 4 HDMI inputs which is a must for us since we have all 3 gaming consoles and a steam link to hook up to it. Can't say enough about this TV. I do wish it had been a bit cheaper but you get what you pay for."
- "Juts recently I was in the market for a smart TV. I came across the Sony Bravia XBR65X900E (65"). This model works with Alexa, has 4K Ulta HD, and has a great lifelike picture. The 120Hz native refresh rate plus Motionflow XR gives you fast moving action scenes with virtually no motion blur. I love this TV."
- "I held off purchasing a 4k TV until 2017 models were released hoping to get 4K and HDR at once. I originally looked at purchasing a Samsung KS8000 (2016 model) based on reviews but those are super hard to find now. I use rtings.com almost exclusively to compare different models and get the reviews on the major features I am looking for (HDR, wide color gamut, local dimming, and input lag). Based on what I was looking for, pretty much gaming with future potential for 4k Blu Ray, I went with the Sony XBRX900E. So far I am completely happy and satisfied with my choice. First off definitely research online and don't only base your decision from what you see at a local store. I always go into my local Best buy to get a first hand look but you can't know what you are actually getting unless you research online (specs like brightness, HDR, input lag, wide color gamut, etc). This TV is awesome when you have a PS4 pro and are going from no 4K and no HDR to this TV with those features. The games on PS4 pro that have been enhanced look awesome (Horizon XD, Shadow of Mordor, Deus Ex MD, NMD, Titan Fall 2, Ratchet and Clank, etc) night and day difference. No lag, HDR is awesome, colors and brightness make games more immersive. The smart capabilities of this TV are great for streaming 4k content (Amazon and YouTube). I've obviously never streamed 4k before since I didn't have a 4k TV but I find myself streaming random things in 4k just to see the beautiful picture. It's amazing how much random content is available to stream in 4K. I have a Vizio soundbar with a optical input and was concerned that I would have to use two different remotes. In the home screen (press the home button) there is a picture of what I initially thought was a random video labeled "audio control setup" it walks you through connecting the included RF blaster" so you can control your sound bar with the Sony remote, nice. No complaints so far. If you have been looking for a 4K TV to pair with your PS4 pro or to view/stream 4K content this is a great choice."