This solution is ranked
in What are the best Sony LED smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with home theater receiversRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony 720p HD Ready smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony 4K TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony Android TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony full HD smart TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best TVs with internet capabilityRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with high clarityRead user opinions
in What are the best TVs with apps built-inRead user opinions
in What are the best Smart TVs with web browserRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated video streaming devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best LED TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Smart LED TVsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sony TVs with screen sharingRead user opinions
in What are the best Amazon Alexa compatible devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart home gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best devices for a smart homeRead user opinions
What the community says about Sony Bravia XBR75X940E (75")
- "Sony just keeps turning out the hits and their XBR lineup of 4k UHD smart TV's is no exception. This 75" model will not disappoint and if you're a gamer, you will be immersed in lifelike worlds...let's just hope you emerge, sometime (lol). Sony as usual delivers a vivid, crisp picture and quality throughout. All the latest smart features are built in and it's pricey, but worth it. High marks."
- "When I went to buy my 3K tv, I had to make sure I was getting the best one. This isn't something you want to mess up. You want it to look great and be high quality. Sony XBR75X940E is amazing. Like wow. It is a 75 inch which is crazy huge and looks amazing in 4K. It was a little pricey but wow, it was totally worth it. I would recommend this so much. You get streaming services and it's even compatible with Alexa. "
There are no comments yet!
- "Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately). Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 65.9" x 40.9" x 2.5", TV with stand: 65.9" x 40.9" x 12.9" Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content using Sony’s Android TV. Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture. Precision Full Array boosting and dimming, you get precision contrast and incredible brightness in a stunningly slim design. 120Hz native refresh rate plus Motionflow XR gives you fast moving action scenes with virtually no motion blur Inputs: 4 – HDMI, 2 - USB2.0, 1 – USB3.0, 1 – Component/Composite Hybrid, 1 – Composite"
- "OK, six grand is not chicken feed so you expect a good picture. I think a true rating would be 4.6 stars. So 5 was as close as I could get. I looked at and researched a lot of TVs. I was replacing a 65" 2014 Samsung HU8550 w/ 2015 evelution kit. So a very fine TV in it's own right. I wanted 75" and HDR as that is where the 4K movies have gone. This TV does not disappoint! It is paired with s new Sony STR-DN1080 receiver and a Sony UBP-X800. A 4k HDR movie is stunning, even blu ray and DVD content is processed and creates an absolutely beautiful picticure. Clarity in fast moving scenes is the best I have seen. I am glad I chose the 940E over the 900E. Granted a $1700 choice with the 900E being priced at $4300. Still the additional processing power I think pays off. I am truly pleased with the purchase! A very fine TV. In a dark room, in a light room it does equally well. Early tech reviews stated that the only real flaw is the relatively shallow viewing angle. Stating that more than 20 degrees off center the picture began to decline (blacks not as deep, etc.). I find it to be almost perfect to 35 degrees."
- "I never thought I would buy a television like the Sony Bravia XBR75X940E (75"), but I am so glad that I did. Although the television itself is outstanding; brilliant colors, crisp images, lovely contrasts that create a truly lifelike picture; it is the voice control through Alexa that I enjoy the most. I found my first experience watching a 4k HDR movie to be stunning bit even blu ray and DVD content is processed and creates an absolutely gorgeous picture."
- "I was looking for a Smart TV with a reliable web browser, and tried out the Sony Bravia. Although this TV was excellent in other areas, in terms of browsing the tools are pretty finnicky and the remote makes it difficult to navigate through anything. I wish I had tried a different one."
- #6 of 8
in What are the best LED TVs
- "The best Sony TV with screen sharing is the Sony Bravia XBR75X940E. It's a great TV and I love the size of 75 inches. It fits perfectly in our game room. The picture quality is the best I have seen and the sound just blows me away. It is also compatible with Alexa which makes it even easier to use. "
- "Sony is a reliable and high end brand. This HD Smart TV is huge and the pictures are crisp and clear. It does pair with Alexa well. You can stream many channels with ease. If you have the budget and the space, this is a good choice. In smaller space, I'd recommend a smaller screen size."