This solution is ranked
in What are the best SoundBot PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless portable Bluetooth speakers with USB, FM and SD cardRead user opinions
in What are the best quality wireless Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Wireless speakers for TVRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless PC speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless Bluetooth hands free speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best sounding Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless speakers for laptopRead user opinions
in What are the best travel bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best Sound Quality Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
in What are the best USB Bluetooth speakersRead user opinions
What the community says about SoundBot SB571PRO Speaker
- "I bought two of these in order to use the interconnection feature, but I still haven't been able to get it to work! They work fine as individual speakers, no sound issues at all, but I wouldn't have bought them if I knew the most advertised feature didn't work."
- "Even when one started acting up, (it's electronics so once in a while they are messed up), I contacted customer service and in less than a day they helped me out. As for the product, it is pretty loud for a bluetooth speaker. But don't expect it to rock the house."
- "4 out of 5 only because you can't adjust the volume of the speakers independently which is very disappointing. I'm using one in my office and the other in our shop. Ideally, the shop speaker should be much louder than the office speaker. When turning the shop speaker up loud enough to enjoy, you can't hear yourself think in the office. In my opinion, that completely defeats the purpose of having a "whole home" speaker system. Besides that, the speakers are good quality and the sound is nice. I haven't experienced any of the issues other reviewers have reported. No trouble pairing satellite speakers to the master or master to the controlling device. Guess I'll have to keep looking for another product to solve my "independent volume" problem."
- "My daughter loves to play Disney princess movie soundtracks. With this device, we can place a speaker in her room and let her listen to her favorite music. My wife and I benefit because we can keep the music contained in her room and allow ourselves quiet, away from the sounds of Elsa and Anna. "
- "These bluetooth speakers are amazing and very affordable for the price. A single speaker is pretty powerful though you can connect multiple speakers together and get a cheap surround sound effect for a small fraction of the price of owning a large system. The controls are pretty simple as they come off your phone's controls. I use this speaker all the time when I have company over or just feel like relaxing by myself as I can place them in different rooms and never lose the music atmosphere. "
- "A "satellite" speaker? There is even a photo of a box floating above the Earth's surface to emphasize the "satellite"-ness of this speaker. However, after grounding oneself with some common sense reality, this is a piece of hardware that acts like a "cloud", wherein music is uploaded to it, then played back wirelessly to separate speakers, placed wherever you want them. Reviewers complain of poor quality construction and very quiet volume. The speakers have to be plugged into household electrical sockets to charge."
- "This product is actually two Bluetooth speakers in one. User gets to decide which speaker is the master speaker and which is the satellite. The multi unit speakers allow for enriched sound quality and full spectrum surround sounds. Shock and water resistant case makes it easy to take these speakers wherever you go. A great product that offers many options for the music enthusiast."