This solution is ranked
in What are the best budget gaming keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best keyboards with multimedia controlRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming keyboards without "gamer" aestheticsRead user opinions
in What are the best backlit gaming keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best software and drivers free mechanical keyboards with macrosRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming keyboards on the marketRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming keyboards with a USB hubRead user opinions
in What are the best backlit mechanical keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming keyboards for Guild Wars 2Read user opinions
in What are the best mechanical keyboards with a USB hubRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming keyboards for FPS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best RGB LED backlit keyboardsRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable gaming keyboardsRead user opinions
What the community says about SteelSeries Apex M800
- "The only thing budget about this keyboard is the way it is made. I have already had to send it back for a replacement due to an inactive key; and I had to pay the cost of shipping. Although the key action is very nice I would not buy again because of lack of customer support."
- "While this product looks really cool/ good, I think it just feels cheaply made. I really get that sense and wonder how long it will hold up/ last. Looking at other reviews, it looks like some people have had problems with keys falling off/ the product not holding up, so though comfortable, I am crossing my fingers that this product doesn't break on me."
- "I am tough on keyboards, so when a friend suggested a Apex brand, I was a little skeptical. I decided to finally give it a try and it has not only met my expectations, it has exceeded them. Good solid keys and excellent lighting have made this my favorite keyboard. I have really put it through the ringer and it still keeps working like new."
- "Cheap. C H E A P. Build quality is on par with a $25 Chinese mechanical keyboard, keys were popping off and paint was peeling after a month. No replacement keycaps either, which I only found out after an angry call with some poor chap at the SteelSeries offices. If you're okay with cheap, buy something cheap, not this $180 rainbow vomit mess."
- "I was really disappointed with the SteelSeries Apex M800. This is a great looking keyboard which comes with mechanical keys, a beautiful lightening system, and left-sided macro keys. The problem with the SteelSeries Apex M800 is that the product seems to be cheaply made and is not very durable."
- "SteelSeries Apex M800 has all of the options for customizing keyboard and includes usb hub. It comes with built in macros and can add hotkeys. The keyboard is comfortable for long term use with nice design. I have added lots of key functions for several games and helped with easily quick change and gameplay performance.""I bought this keyboard to use with my gaming system. I liked being able to customize macros as that saves me time and enables me to game better. It is pretty comfortable and keeps your hands at the right height and angle. The backlighting makes it look cool and high tech."
- "This keyboard is great for serious gamers. It is competition quality, ergonomic design, and the lighting is really bright and vibrant. It has a ton of amazing, high quality features, that allows you to customize your gaming experience. Really suggest this for every serious gamer. "
- "I wasn't super impressed with the SteelSeries Apex M800 gaming keyboard, but only because it didn't work that well for Guild Wars 2. I wanted something that would be very easy to use and not loud at all--but this one was a bit loud and had too many mechanical aspects to it."
- "I wanted a new RGB LED backlit keyboard since my old one broke. I game a lot, so getting this keyboard was important to me. I love it! I love the RGB backlighting. I frequently game in the dark, so that's a huge plus to be able to see the keyboard easily in the darkness. It's really easy to customize. I have already set a bunch of macros. It's got an ergonomic design, so it's easy and comfortable to type with. Definitely get this if you're looking for a new keyboard and love to game."
- "So gamers do we really need an overpriced $200 keyboard to dominate our opponents? Sub $50 gaming keyboards do exist. The Apex M800 is not that affordable gaming keyboard that you are looking for. This keyboard is way overpriced and lacks features most gaming keyboards for well under $100 has. If you are looking for a keyboard stay away far from this overpriced lack luster featuring keyboard."