This solution is ranked
in What are the best wireless stereo headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless game controllers for MacRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for gamingRead user opinions
in What are the best headphones for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best surround sound headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Dolby 7.1 surround sound gaming headsets for PC, PS4, PS4 Pro and Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One wireless headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for streamingRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming 7.1 and 5.1 headsetsRead user opinions
in What are the best PC headsets with micRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming headsetsRead user opinions
What the community says about SteelSeries Siberia 800
- "Wireless stereo headsets have always been something that I have had my eyes on for a purchase when I had enough money. When I saved up enough I decided to get the SteelSeries Siberia 800 model. This model offers a lot of durability while also offering high quality. This is my new favorite headset."
- "SteelSeries has always produced excellent peripherals and I have been using their products for years. Their new Siberia 800 headset is a fantastic wireless offering that performs with little lag or latency making it an essential tool for those serious about gaming. Whether is be for Mac or PC, this is a great headset for all platforms."
- "My friends and I love to play video games. Recently, I was looking for the best microphones for gaming to use with my friends. A coworker of mine recommended the SteelSeries Siberia 800 , so I gave it a shot. It is a phenomenal headset, that offers lag free and low latency technology that is compatible with almost all platforms. I definitely love the Siberia 800 and my friends continue to thank me for introducing it to them as well."
- #8 of 9
in What are the best Dolby 7.1 surround sound gaming headsets for PC, PS4, PS4 Pro and Xbox One"The SteelSeries Siberia 800 is a pretty sound headset. I ordered a this headset a few weeks ago and have been trying it out in a number of different listening scenarios. From basic music listening, to gaming usage, I found this very adequate. I appreciate a comfortable headset and these are really not that comfortable. As far technical impressions, I didn't think the overall sound quality was anything impressive. It wasn't bad, but I wasn't blown away. The wireless feature was nice, but who doesn't have that available in a headset at this price. Overall I was lukewarm on this headset. I think it looks nice, but for this price, I definitely want more!"
- "jack of all trades for me, this multi-platform baby lit my world up because i have a lot of gaming consoles. It gave me a new perspective in sound and how they are part of the most important thing in gaming, the hype the suspense anything that has to do with feeling every emotion in the game. truly a work of art."
- "This headset is absolutely amazing and I have fallen in love. I really like that you can have both batteries and a charger, which makes it easy to swap things out or leave it to charge and save money. No issues with sound and no compatibility issues so far."
- "I'll be the first to admit, I'm not normally one for purchasing expensive headphones. In the past I've used a set of $40 Plantronic wired headphones for my PC gaming for the past 5 years, going through probably 4 pairs in that time. Since the common reason for me to replace them was the wires getting weak and one earpiece going silent/useless, I decided to fork out the big bucks for a Wireless pair. These were suggested to my by a few friends as a good bet."
- #19 of 29
in What are the best gaming headsets"These headphones by SteelSeries are, quite frankly, a bit overpriced and unreliable, compared to what an average consumer would expect. They also really do not have the best customer service. It appears that this company has several other models at a fraction of the price that don't seem to be that different. I'd have to suggest one of those instead."