This solution is ranked
in What are the best wearable devices with elevation trackerRead user opinions
in What are the best sport smart watches 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with digital mapsRead user opinions
in What are the best smart sports watches without heart rate monitorRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for camping and hikingRead user opinions
in What are the best new smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with barometerRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for cyclistsRead user opinions
in What are the best healthcare tech-wearables for a healthy lifestyleRead user opinions
in What are the best customizable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best light smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for exercisingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for bikingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches that don't look like smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best normal looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Suunto Ambit3
- "Me and my wife are mountain climbing enthusiasts and we are always looking to upgrade our climbing tech. This device came recommended to us by a friend to track our climbing height for the day, as well as loads of other helpful measurements. It works like a charm, and simplifies an annoying problem."
- "I am navigationally challenged, so i was looking for a smart watch with GPS. I decided to try the Suunto Ambit3. Absolutely in love with this watch! Worth every penny! GPS locates SO quickly, tracking has been spot on, additional features are wonderful when hiking and the metrics tracking online is fun. I use this watch for running, cycling (mountain and road), kayaking, sailing and mostly hiking - works great for all!!! I have a very small wrist, and although the face is large, I don't find it offensive at all."
- "Who would have thought a watch could come with a barometer? This one does so it makes it one of the best wearables due to the extra features. It has a compass and altimeter. I found it perfect for my hiking and it is comfortable and stylish as well. My battery lasts forever too!"
- "Having a watch that will last for a while is important. I would want one that is durable and the battery stays charged for quite a while. I have so many regular watches I go through and although they state they are waterproof I somehow find a way for them to die down on me. This watch seems to have such a durable battery charge system. Especially if it's 200-hours."
- "I like running and was really wanting something to track my progress. There are a lot of fitness trackers out there so I did my research to make sure I could find the best one. The Ambit 3 did everything I wanted. It is a big bulky, but it tracks my movements and time really well. I really like how it works and the functionality of it."
- "I like new technology but wanted to look like a non techy. I did not want a Apple Watch. I saw a Suunto Ambit3 and could not believe it was a smart watch. It looked very normal and plain to me and that is exactly what I wanted. It syns easily with my phone and had great features."
- #55 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"I bought this as an alternative to a fit bit. It worked out well for me. It has GPS features, it's water resistant, and i can connect to my phone. I liked that it was water resistant because i do run a lot for exercise and this is helpful on rainy days. The battery life is quite good, the watch itself is very durable and there are updates periodically to improve on it's function. I would definitely buy again ""It's not a bad smart watch, and I definitely appreciate the battery life. But as a whole I'm just not that impressed with it. The display isn't the best, and it doesn't have as many options as I would have preferred."