This solution is ranked
in What are the best new outdoor watches for hiking with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for snowmobilingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with altimetersRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with barometerRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated watches for iPhone and androidRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with compassesRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for camping and hikingRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with elevation trackerRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for equestrianRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches for Windows phone, Android, or iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices for snowboardingRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with long battery lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with fully circular displayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackersRead user opinions
What the community says about Suunto Traverse
- "A great item for those people who go hiking in high elevations. I like how it tracks your distance in various ways. It seems to be very durable through all various weather conditions. A storm alarm is in fact something you would need to have on hand, so good idea. If you are going to pay that much money for it the item should have a tough exterior. I would hope it would be durable for that price."
- "This is a watch that is built for hiking or trekking, if you are looking for a watch that is connected to your iPhone or Android device, then this might not be for you. This watch will track your movements via GPS, and is a very handy if you enjoy exercising or hiking and want to track your routes."
- "After pricing all the watches that had the features I want, I went into dis pair and depression and considered a life of crime to finance my needs. And then I ran into this one. Hah! It does everything, tracking, compass, altimeter, and all the info I need at a price I can afford without going underground!"
- "The best feature i love about this watch is that i can upload my routes that i pick on to the watch. The other watches are only routes you can use that is in the watch and came with the software. With the Suunto you can upload your own and have it with you everywhere. Just love that feature, that alone makes this watch worth its money in gold. "
- "I like to go hiking in the woods and mountainous areas. I was looking for a wearable device with elevation tracker. The Suunto Traverse has an altimeter, but sadly it is not that accurate. I had to fiddle around with it to even get a reading and it seems to fluctuate a lot. I’ve heard that other watches have the same problem though. "
- "I got this for my husband and I think it is a good watch, but only if you find it on sale! Otherwise, it’s pretty expensive for what you get. My husband loves to use the compass and coordinates features during his hikes, but this thing just won’t stay charged. Seriously, we’re trying to be in nature, we don’t have the time to stop and charge a watch!"
- "A bit pricey but I love this watch and all of its features. The battery last me about a week and after a 20 min charge its ready to get back in the fight. Great for hiking, hunting and snowboarding. The altimeter and GPS functionality worked better than expected."
- "Really good batt life at first but after a while it started to get lesser. It's okay though because i've had it for a long time now""This smartwatch CLAIMS to have a long battery life, but mine literally only lasted 3 minutes. And that's not just an inconvenience -- it's a safety risk! I got stuck in the forest for 72 hours without any means of navigating around, and as a result I lost my pop tart satchel within the first day. I had to be airlifted out. Do NOT get this watch if you plan on hiking!"
- "I figured, this watch is waterproof, why not try to take it swimming? Big mistake! It's only waterproof if you don't really test the extent of that claim. For ordinary outdoor use, even in moist areas, it appears to work well, but it doesn't handle immersion for periods of more than a few seconds. Beware, and maybe go with a watch that's more resistant to fluids. On the other hand, the features work well, when the watch isn't totally broken."
- #79 of 113
in What are the best fitness trackers