This solution is ranked
in What are the best CCTV cameras with infrared night visionRead user opinions
in What are the best security gadgets for officesRead user opinions
in What are the best CCTV cameras with day and night visionRead user opinions
in What are the best infrared CCTV camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Motion Detection camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best infrared camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best security gadgets for homesRead user opinions
in What are the best home security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best outdoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best warehouse security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Security Camera SystemsRead user opinions
in What are the best Wireless home security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best indoor security camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about SV3C SV-B01
- "This is one of the best CCTV security cameras in the market. I love the fact that it has night vision and motion detector that is very crucial. The camera is waterproof and hence great for outdoors. I like watching the footage on 1080P using my Android phone. This camera has made me feel very secure in my home. "
- "These are great little cameras! Sure, they're a bit flimsy, and if you're looking for discreet, they're not so good for that. But, with the 1080p res and just using POE, you've got a very cheap way to set up all over your property. Just a few years ago these would have run at least $200 apiece. Heck of a bargain now!"
- "Awesome product here. Ever need to make sure there aren't raccoons going through your trash at night? Well this is the camera for you then. Incredibly easy installation, the camera comes with everything you'll ever need to set it up and then some. The directions are perfectly understandable and the software is essentially plug and play. Great quality, great price, great cameras."
- "This is a great IP POE Camera with night vision. It was very simple to get up and running. Plugged into a POE switch, it got an IP from DHCP. I changed it to a static IP and was able to add it to Milestone Xprotect. Couldn't ask for an easier IP camera that worked out of the box! If you don't have a POE switch it also came with a power adapter. Just wanted to add you can configure this camera from Chrome, IE, Firefox without any plugins! I've also included some partial screenshots from the camera but please note they are not the full field of view for privacy reasons."
- "This has the clearest night vision and the wide-angle view is really helpful especially if you place it in crucial areas of your home like the garage"
- "The IP66 certification makes this a decent camera for the price. IP, in this instance, is "Ingress Protection." That is protection from solid particles and water. The first "6" of the "66" means it is dust tight. The second "6" is the nice part here for me. It is protected against powerful water jets. This means you can mount this right on an outdoor wall with no eave protection, and it will stay watertight. Since it is also 2 megapixels at 1080p resolution with night vision, it is an incredible camera for the price."
- "I have been really impressed with the SV3C security camera. I am able to check up on my house threw my phone to make sure everything is alright. The video quality is great and very clear thanks to the camera being 1080p and the battery life is long as well. I am able to watch over my house with no fears. Last week someone tried to break in my home, but I was able to spot them on my camera and call the cops before they were able to take anything. The night vision on the camera helped the cops identify the thief."
- "SV3C Full HD 1080P Bullet Outdoor Security Camera Poe IP Camera is not a very expensive one, has some decent features but it is not perfect by any means. Yes, it offers infrared vision but it is not that effective in low light to be reliable. I wanted to buy it some time ago but when I read the reviews, people saying that it can fail after a very short period of time and is not reliable by any means, I changed my mind. The most important thing about having a security camera for me is to be sure that it works properly, consistently and I can put my trust in it. Without those things, being cheap doesn't make the offer attractive enough. ""I picked this up while it was on sale during black friday. My first issue is that the camera randomly shuts off, like there is a short inside the build. It could also be faulty components. I guess I get what I pay for you. I got it for about 20 bucks while it was on sale. Also, the quality was abysmal, so it kinda defeats the purpose of owning it anyways. ""The SV3C camera is a stand alone HD unit that has night vision, motion detecting and remote viewing available. It's as simple as hooking up power and network and you can view the camera when at home or on the road.""Need home protection? This camera gives you everything you need and more at a good price. "
- "This SV3C camera is an excellent value for the money - it's not without flaws, but you get what you pay for. I'd maybe recommend it for those who want a somewhat broad view of a situation, in terms of their monitoring needs - if you need extreme detail, it might not be the best solution for you. It also tends to work a bit better during the day than at night.""I was in the market for the best wireless home security cameras and found the SV3C Full HD 1080P Bullet Outdoor Security Camera Poe IP Camera. I was very happy with the purchase and it is a very good camera. I feel much more safe, and for an affordable price as well. I recommend this camera for everyones home security needs. ""This is just a single camera, and I might prefer to see a set of multiple cameras so I could set up a larger home security system. This one seems fairly well reviewed, but a 5 star aggregate rating would be even better.""The Bullet Outdoor Security Camera has been a great camera. It was easy to install and set up. It has all the options I need to keep an eye out on my property."
- "If I could go back in time, I would have never purchased the SV3C Full HD 1080P Bullet Outdoor Security Camera Poe IP Camera. The picture quality is extremely pixeled for a so-called 1080P camera. On top of that, the product description stated that the included software was compatible with OS X. When I installed the software my antivirus software recognized a trojan horse virus. I had the quarantine and remove the file from my Mac.""The idea was good behind it but there's so many flaws with implementation that I wouldn't recommend the SV3C camera. Security is almost non-existent. Anyone can gain access to your camera if they want. The app itself is thought to send data to the company and to boot, many of the reviews of the product appear to have been sponsored. I tried the cameras and wasn't impressed at all with it. Look elsewhere.""The SV3C Full HD 1080P Bullet Outdoor Security Camera Poe IP Camera is a pretty good security camera but there are probably better options out there. It works alright but it doesn't have the best view and picture clarity. I would look for something else personally."