This solution is ranked
in What are the best portable projectors under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best home theater projectors options for around 400 bucksRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectors under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best video projectors for using with PS4Pro and PS3Read user opinions
in What are the best USB projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectors under 150 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectors under 150 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Home theater projectors under $1,000Read user opinions
in What are the best projectors under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Home theater projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best portable projectorsRead user opinions
in What are the best projectorsRead user opinions
What the community says about TENKER T20+
- "I think this is one of the best deals on portable projectors. The Tenker T20+ is very small with only a 4 inch projector that produces up to a 17 foot screen and works with TVs, laptop computers, games, and smartphones, and it's only a little more than 100 dollars. I find it so lightweight but a powerful projector with all the necessary addons to put it on the level with the best projectors."
- "I was looking for a projector that was inexpensive but provided great quality and I fount it!! Very affordable and the quality is great!! I really liked that this projector even came with a warranty, a bonus!! It delivers very clear pictures and quality at an extremely affordable price. I use this in my home and I can connect many different devices to it. It delivers a great quality picture and it has been a welcome addition to my family for our entertainment needs. It is lightweight as well. I am so glad I made this purchase. You will be too, dont wait, order one today!!"
- "I have spent many years working and saving so one day I could afford my own home theater system. A friend of mine has this model, so I looked his over before I bought mine and I was sold. The full HD quality picture that is produces is amazing. I always thought there would be drawbacks with it projecting such a large image, but I was completely wrong. Amazing picture quality all for right at $400. A great buy."
- "I needed a cheap portable projector to do presentations for meetings and when I travel to clients to present design projects. I was really impressed with the TENKER T20+. This projector is really easy to setup and use. The audio quality is excellent and the imaging is of a good quality. I strongly recommend this product."
- "I f you are looking for video projector, then try Tenker T20+. This Tenker T20+ is a projector that has a 4" LCD and supports up to 1920x1080 in resolution. It has a 30,000-hour lifespan and can produce up to 176 inches in image size from 17ft. It is compatible with many devices. "
- #10 of 12
in What are the best USB projectors
- "This is the perfect size projector to use at home. It could project things on a wall with no problem. You could also adjust it's focus and etc. The projector is very easy to assemble. Plug in the outlet, connect to the device you want to project, and that's all. The user interface is simple too, just click menu button to change the source. "
- "This looks like a highly capable project for this price range, and it is also highly portable. Reviews are high for this product on Amazon.com, at an almost perfect score. Anyone buying this who needs a projector at this price range would be happy with their purchase."
- "Powerful and small little projector, that's an excellent buy for the money. Improved cooling makes sure this can project for hours. Long bulb life adds to the value of this projector and a variety of inputs allows for adaptability to many uses. OInly drawback is the projection size which is slightly smaller than some other models, but the price more than makes up for this."
- #41 of 110
in What are the best projectors"I've used many different projectors at work (gotta have those flashy presentations), and I hated most of them. Amazingly enough, when we bought a TENKER T20+ for home use, I was actually quite delighted with it. It's easy to set up and use, and the image quality is very good. "