This solution is ranked
in What are the best gaming laptops in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops with dedicated graphics cardsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for running a server setupRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for heavy computingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops in the worldRead user opinions
in What are the best cheap laptops for coding in the marketRead user opinions
in What are the best 14 inch gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops with Thunderbolt 3Read user opinions
in What are the best Razer Blades computers for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best Ultrabooks that can help more developersRead user opinions
in What are the best HP slim laptops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops under 3000 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best all-around gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best budget laptops for PHP programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for web designers and developersRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops for graphic designRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops on AmazonRead user opinions
in What are the best Ultrabooks for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best top laptops for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best notebooks for developersRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptopsRead user opinions
What the community says about Razer RZ09-01953E72-R3U1
- "Well designed with sharp display, this is a nicely portable machine that works as good as it looks. I appreciate the back lit keyboard(with different colors available)and the keys have just the right amount of give. The Razer Blade is also a high powered machine; highly recommend."
- "Razer RZ09-01953E72-R3U1 is a top choice for gaming laptops. It has a great graphics card and plenty of RAM, along with a Quad Core Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor. Though I use it mainly for gaming and video editing, it would also be suitable for running a server setup. This laptop is pricey, but has all the features you could ever want."
There are no comments yet!
- "I have been a user of Razor products for years, I love their keyboards and mice. However, this was my first time trying out their laptops and I am not disappointed. As a college student majoring in game programming, this laptop is incredibly versatile. It can easily handle my game programming, and I use it to take notes in my other classes. This is the perfect laptop for any student, and its even more perfect for me as a programmer. "
- "My mom bought this laptop for me on my birthday recently. I really needed a new gaming PC, but wanted something that could be mobile this time. This laptop is great! I probably wouldn't purchase it on my own because of the price, but it works great with my Oculus VR headset. If you have the money to spare, this thing is a beast!"
- "This was something of a disappointment to me. It is a better than average gaming laptop. But I saved for this for a while and I expected more."
- "I need a laptop with a lot of portability because of my work, and I am really happy with this one. The lightness is a really big advantage for me. More importantly, the lightness and portability doesn't come at the expense of power and speed. This laptop truly has it all."
- "I work in graphic design, and I need a powerful computer to match. Most laptops won't hold up to graphics work, because they lack graphics processors. The Razer has a discrete GPU, and a powerful CPU to match - this makes it great not just for gaming, but for professional design work that needs the graphics processing ability. A real value!"
- "I needed an ultrabook for university, as a CS major I do a lot of coding and testing, and needed something that can smoothly run the various programs I use. This ultrabook is a bit of overkill for that honestly, but I can also use it for gaming and it looks really good too."
- "This laptop is very powerful for anything from web-surfing, to programming, and even gaming. The i7 processor coupled with 16gb of ram and a 1060 graphics card is more than enough for programming. While very powerful, and great to have all of this capability, it means that the laptop is more expensive. If you are just looking for a laptop for programming there are cheaper options out there. "
- "With a 14 inch display this device comes in on the average side of size. I love the 16gb onboard ram which allows me to move between applications effortlessly and I have not experienced any lag while completing tasks. I find the device to be extremely portable and lightweight. I think this option would be great for anyone looking to complete development tasks."
- #35 of 53
in What are the best gaming laptops"For the kind of gaming experience I hope to have, I feel that this product does not do justice either to the price tag or to the actual size of the item. Gaming for me is an experience that cannot be reduced to a small screen and the 14" display is a deal breaker for me. Specification wise, this product adequately meets standards but I would rather buy a Dell or a Mac for the price."