This solution is ranked
in What are the best gaming laptops on the marketRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops with good battery lifeRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops for gta5Read user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best GeForce GTX 1060 gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best razer gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptop recommendations for students, gamers or for the officesRead user opinions
in What are the fastest laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best Razer Blades computers for programmingRead user opinions
in What are the best quality gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops with USB C portsRead user opinions
in What are the best looking gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops with Thunderbolt 3Read user opinions
in What are the best gaming laptops on AmazonRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming computers everRead user opinions
in What are the best quiet gaming laptopsRead user opinions
in What are the best laptops to buy for gamingRead user opinions
What the community says about Razer FBA_RZ09-01952E72-R3U1
- "There is nothing spectacular about The Razer Blade laptop. Its specifications are mediocre at best and at that price point 2 separate gaming laptops can be bought manufactured by other brands. There are many great, cheaper alternative to this overpriced and somewhat old laptop which doesn't do the Razer brand any justice. "
- "I am a hardcore gamer but I dislike the fact that gaming laptops need to be heavy and are actually impossible to carry from one place to another. Thank goodness this 14-inch gamijg laptop from razer existed. Don't worry about the unconventional screen size for gaming laptops, its processor and graphics card are pretty powerful enough. A little costly but I am willing to spend for my passion!""I've always been a fan of Razer's products and preferred NVIDIA, so when I saw The Razer Blade, I had to get it. Boy what a disappointment that was! From now I'm sticking to the tried and true laptop brands. This thing overheats constantly. The whole laptop shuts off in the middle of a game when it thinks it's too hot. I can't believe it."
- "The Razer Blade (GeForce GTX 1060) 14" HD Gaming Laptop is a new and powerful gaming laptop. this laptop has high performance and comes with the latest processor. It is fast and smooth and has detailed gameplay with powerful performance. You can also connect a VR headset for a more realistic gaming experience."
- "My initial impression with the laptop was very positive. It met my expectations very well and I was happy with the machine the first 2 days after owning. But it's then here where it started going downhill. I noticed that the speakers were just not good. They lacked volume, but above else they had a weird static buzzing at certain frequencies. Playing anything with a piano in it is just a painful experience. It's embarrassing compared to my brother Macbook pro. Another issue that I experienced is a weird electric or buzzing noise coming from the keyboard and after some research it's apperantly called coil whine. It's very noticeable when I was downloading stuff to the local storage. It literally sounds like a laptop from the year 2000. Like it had a giant mechanical hard drive."
- "Razer RZ09-01952E72-R3U1 is not only perfect for programming but also they are decent for even gaming purposes. But the design of the laptop is more accurate for gaming; you may not want to pay extra for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card. Instead you may want to upgrade the other parts of the laptop."
- "I was looking for the best gaming laptop with USB C ports, I did a lot of reasearch and everything I read kept leading me back to the Razer Blade (GeForce GTX 1060). I went ahead and pulled the trigger and I have to say that I couldn't be happier. Its fast, cool, and does everything I wanted it to and more. Love it!"
- "Eh. Way too expensive for the potential headaches that may arise. Great specs, but if anything goes wrong and i have to endure horrible customer support (or none at all) it just isn't worth it. There are many better options available, especially at this price point. I'll definitely keep looking."