This solution is ranked
in What are the best top rated watches for iPhone and androidRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable devices with phone call featureRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with fully circular displayRead user opinions
in What are the best tech-fashion wearables for menRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with the best interfaceRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for boysRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth smartwatches for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best heart rate monitoring Android Wear watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for bikingRead user opinions
in What are the best light smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best android smart watches buy onlineRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smart wrist watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Wear watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android wearsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 150 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with music control, messages, calls, and alarms featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best smart watches for men with priceRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches for Windows phone, Android, or iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with playback of digital audio and video filesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to track activityRead user opinions
in What are the best and cheap smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish Android Wear smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best popular smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with health related applicationsRead user opinions
in What are the best budget smartwatches in IndiaRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with interchangable bandsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with internal memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth fitness trackersRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best premium smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best sweatproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to swim or jog on a rainy dayRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for womenRead user opinions
in What are the best accurate fitness tracking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best intelligent watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatches for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for exercisingRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for working outRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Ticwatch E
- "One of the best value smartwatches for under 200 that has Android Wear in it. You get all its features for a lot less money. Performance and build quality are also great, making it a really great choice if you're looking for a smartwatch to buy."
- "I love Android so any smartwatch I get has to be Android. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. There are so many though, and a lot of them are junk because they are mass produced. I did come across this Ticwatch E which I tried out. It has been working really good since I bought it. A lot better than the other ones I have been through. I would recommend this watch for any smartwatch lover, and Android lover. "
- "Ticwatch E is a very reliable and functional smart watch at a great price. It is compatible with Android and iOS and is lightweight which really matters to me! Be sure to charge it properly at first and then have fun with it! It’s wonderful to be able to use voice commands when your hands are full and you wouldn’t have been able to use your phone. The GPS is great. "
- "I actually have one of these! i didnt know i even needed a smart watch until this was gifted to me by my boyfriend. I am very active and i love that it will follow my heart rate throughout the day and i can record how much im eating, drinking, and it even keeps track of your sleep when you have it on. i can reply to texts and phone calls with a simple push, which is a plus when im driving or at work"
- "I've tried a lot of different smart watches, but I wanted something that not everyone else has. I like to be different and unique. I ended up choosing the Ticwatch E and it's very nice. It's not as advanced as some of the other smart watches, but it allows me to do everything I want. It's a good value for the money and it allows me to contribute to my unique style."
- "In my quest for a smart watch that would be compatible with both Android( work phone) and iOS(personal), I came across the Ticwatch E, and have not been disappointed. I regularly track my fitness and respond to messages with ease. This watch has been a life saver, plus it's sleek design and large display go well with any attire. "
- "I bought the Ticwatch E smartwatch recently and I am very satisfied with this product. I am able to stay connected through social media, send test messages and even follow my workout schedule and monitor my heart rate. It's a great smartwatch for multiple functions. "
- "While most people go with the well-known watches from the big phone manufacturers, I've had a surprisingly good experience with this little watch from a lesser-known manufacturer. It can do all the things that the brand-name products can do at a much lower price point. I've found its tracking to be very accurate on my runs (validated against Google Maps) and the syncing to my Android personal phone and iOS work phone has been super simple. For those looking for a value-priced smartwatch, this is an excellent choice."
- "I have been wearing this watch for approximately a week, and so far I love it! I've been in the market for a good Android smartwatch with all the fitness trackers and sensors. Ticwatch E checks all of those boxes for me. It also comes with a built-in GPS. I'm able to track my workout stats, heart rate, and everything to make sure I'm staying on point with my training."
- "I am not one to shell out 300 for a smart watch, so when I heard about the Ticwatch E watch that was the best and cheapest one.... well I jumped on that! It does everything that my friends "fruit" watch does and more. I would put it up against that one any day of the week! It's easy to use and I love it."
- "Ticwatch E is another wearable smartwatch that keeps your fitness in check and keeps you in check. It does most what a tablet will do but is wearable. If you like keeping track of all of your fitness including how many steps you walk then you might enjoy this."
- "I've used this watch for a while now, and I would say the most attractive point is the price. It's so much cheaper than the apple watch, but with just about as many features. I use it mainly for working out, and picking up ubers. I love it and would recommend it, one of the best smart watches out there."
- "I've tried several smartwatches - it's somewhere between a hobby and an obsession - and by far I find the apps that stand out are health-related. The best smartwatch I've found with health-related apps is the Ticwatch E - everything is there on my wrist! I can text, call, track fitness and monitor my health anytime, anywhere."
- "I can't tell you how many times I have ruined a watch by wearing it in the shower or forgetting to take it off at the pool. The Ticwatch E has fixed my problem. No longer do I worry about taking my watch off. I leave it on and the waterproof design keeps it ticking.""It's a bulky smartwatch that tries to look impressive but in my opinion fails. It's waterproof and works, but the design isn't that attractive. It's pretty simplistic but does work using the android operating system. I've seen better in this price range. "
- "This smartwatch has many good reviews and is great for exercise. However this one is not a good solution to the topic. This watch is water resistant and not water proof. It is stated that it is not recommended to shower or to swim with this watch making it not fit all of the criteria of the topic. "
- "I bought my wife this watch for Christmas and now I want one for myself because it interacts with her smartphone so easily. She use it everyday because she goes running every day and it tracks all her exercise needs, and at home, it's like her personal Google assistant."
- "Wow! I am so impressed by the Ticwatch E. Not only does it keep track of my fitness activities, but I can access any app I want and, since I have an android phone, I can place a phone call. All this is able to be done by my Ticwatch E watch. It is very comfortable and stylish and keeps everything I need to do right on my wrist."
There are no comments yet!
- "I like the Ticwatch E as a smartwatch for fitness. For the price, it has a lot of functionality. I like the way it feels and the way the controls are set up. It keeps track of my heartbeat and location pretty much how I wanted to. I wasn't thrilled with the battery life, but it's okay."
- #27 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"I've always wanted a smartwatch ever since I heard about the Pebble way back. Now, there are lots of smartwatches on the market and it's a little overwhelming. The big brands are expensive, but what about the smaller ones? The Ticwatch E comes in at just over $100, much more affordable. It seems to have all of the key features in that price point as well, and it's compatible with a large number of devices. My only complaint is the small storage space, but streaming music and videos is easy enough nowadays that it's only a minor detration.""I really enjoyed using this watch. It was a great help to me as I exercised, as it kept track of my body responses as I jogged along a path near my house. In addition, it has a large number of very cool apps that allow me to contact my friends and do other things I need to do during the day,""The Ticwatch E is great for a Samsung phone, but only if you prefer to use the Google fitness apps and Google assistant, rather than Samsung's built-in functionality. It's compatible with various Android wear apps and can be used for communicating while working out or in a rush. ""This smartwatch looks very good, functions well, and is durable for my usage. I usually wear it when I'm running and biking, and it stays in good condition with all the sweating. I like how customizable it is as well.""This watch looks to be great for active people. It has good reviews which means the people who have bought it like it. I am not sure this is the best smart watch but for its price, it looks to be competitive.""Its not a well known name, but the Ticwatch E performs right up there with the major players, in my opinion. I especially like that I can chance the face. It helps me match the watch to different outfits.""Do I really want to give this one to being a leading brand, sorry no today. This looks like a great watch but I don't consider it a big boy brand, a few steps about crap but still not the tops. ""I really like using this watch. It syncs well with my phone, has a lot of great apps and options. I just wish it was more stylish. It doesn't really go with any of my clothes. "