This solution is ranked
in What are the best looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best gifts for menRead user opinions
in What are the best premium smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for style, fitness, and gymRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with fully circular displayRead user opinions
in What are the best Timex Group USA smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Fathers' Day giftsRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best 100 to 200 dollars wearable devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best hybrid smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best well-equipped smartwatches with too many featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to watch out for during 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 150 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches that don't look like smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Timex Men's IQ+
- "I've been looking for stylish gifts for men and i think timex is the best one out there. it's an established brand and has been a great go-to present for special occasions. My husband would greatly appreciate this. I've given him a classic timex watch five years ago and he loved it even though it wasn't a smart watch. i'm sure he will like this too! Thanks! "
- "I've owned Timex watches before but this is my first time trying out one with fitness tracking features built-in. As far as I can tell, it tracks my steps and sleep patterns well enough to be reliable. It doesn't hurt that it's water resistant and looks great.""This is interesting in that it doesn't LOOK like a smart watch. Usually smart watches are these ugly things with these giant digital displays but not this one. This links into your phone remotely in order to display the information. It's really cool and I like it a lot."
There are no comments yet!
- "This smartwatch is highly stylish. I wear mine everyday. It has so many features. Some I use and others I don't. The steps counted and timer feature are the most used. It has been seamless. It connects to my phone so I can get my text messages and phone calls without having to pull out my phone. I plan to buy another one for my son."
- "I bought this watch for my husband for his birthday. He really likes all the features like monitoring steps, distance, calories burned etc. The thing he really likes is that it is extremely comfortable to wear, not bulky. He is also pointed out that he never has to change it because it is nice looking that he can wear to weddings and formal occasions too."
- "I wouldn't necessarily call this a smart watch. It's more of a fitness tracker. It doesn't have apps and stuff on it and just pulls info off your phone apps. It looks okay and passes for a watch easily but it doesn't have very many features at all."
- "With a budget of 300 dollars, I was looking for a stylish smartwatch that would allow me to track my activity levels. I came across the Timex Men's IQ+ on Amazon for only $130. Not only does it do what I want, but it also has bluetooth. It definitely satisfied my needs."
- "I would hardly call this a true Smartwatch, which is what i wanted. This can sync with your phone via Bluetooth (assuming that even works properly) and display a few fitness tracking options, but other than that, this is in no way , shape or form a smartwatch. It also isn't that fashionable. I'll definitely keep looking."
- #22 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"I prefer to have a watch that actually has a watch face with dials and is not all digital so I was excited to see the iQ+ Move. On the plus side, I get several compliments on my watch and I love the weight of the watch. It is substantial but not overbearing. I also really like the simplicity of what it tracks and how it tracks it. On the negative side, My watch stopped working after 9 months so I was without it for almost a month and a half before I received a replacement from TIMEX under their warranty. Support has been very helpful in the process and I'm hopeful that this one will last well past another 9 months."