This solution is ranked
in What are the best smartwatches under 50 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 100 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best Timex Group USA smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 150 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 250 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 200 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for exercisingRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Wear SmartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches under 300 US dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to track activityRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Timex TW5K85600
- "The Timex TW5K85600 is a great little watch that acts more like a fitness tracker than anything else. It does display the time, as well as fitness activity and incoming phone calls and text messages. It's a really affordable device, well under $100. It is also stylish and has a decent sized screen on it. I recommend this for anyone who is looking for a very affordable smartwatch."
- "I was looking for a smartwatch to track my workouts that wasn't going to cost me an arm and a leg. My search landed me on the Timex smartwatch and I loved the functions and the available colors. I bought the watch despite some bad reviews and I am glad I did! This watch is everything I could have asked for. "
- "First, I would say this is an activity tracker and not really a watch, once again I think Times needs to leave smartwatches/activity trackers to the experts, and stick with the greatness that is watchmaking not try to keep up with technology. This looks odd and is just not eye pleasing."
- "Timex has been my brand since my childhood. I am happy to know that they have come up with fitness tracker. Since I am always on the toes with little one around and even though I may not be able to do full fledged excercies, this fitness tracker is going to help me to track the steps and calories that I burned on a day. The best part is it is affordable and is less than 50$. I would definetley go for it."
- "With a lot of smartwatches out there, a smartwatch needs to be pretty good to win over the audience. Unfortunately, this Timex just doesn't do it. The charging cable looks and works like a cheap knockoff, and the watch itself has a hard time connecting to my phone. The software has also been buggy for me, and I'm hoping this gets fixed soon."
- "I personally did not like this watch because I did not like the look of it. Perhaps it is the sleek look of the Apple Watch that has spoiled me, the digital look of the product and the plastic make it look like a cheap toy befitting of a child and not for an adult that may want to use the watch to keep track of time. "
- "I have no use for this personally. However the links do work really well but the title " Timex TW5K85600" needs to be changed. For me, the TW5K85600 is off putting and I wouldn't of given it a second glance. I feel if the creator cannot come up with a more concise description on his own product in one or two words he's not very imaginative so why would his product move at all in stores."
- #70 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches