This solution is ranked
in What are the best microphones for recording an upright double bassRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest USB microphones for home recordingRead user opinions
in What are the best affordable microphones for Battle StationRead user opinions
in What are the best standalone microphones for talking on teamspeak in CSGORead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for recording raps on a budgetRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for recording vocals on computerRead user opinions
in What are the best studio microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones to use for singers that sing very lowRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for streamingRead user opinions
in What are the best high-quality microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best recording microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones for podcastRead user opinions
in What are the best pc microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless microphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best microphones that pick up background soundRead user opinions
What the community says about Turtle Beach USB Stream Mic
There are no comments yet!
- "This mic has been great for recording at home. Recordings sound wonderful when played back and things sound very clear. There is no muffled noise when things get really quiet like with other microphones. It looks pretty cool too. The only problem is that it can be a little too sensitive at times, so you may have to adjust the levels."
- "This mic is sensitive--perhaps too sensitive. It picks up background taking in the room like it's its job. I's a great microphone for meetings, because it will record all the people in the room. It actually can detract from using this mic as it's advertised, for streaming games."
- "While Turtle Beach makes very high quality products and are typically very good for the price, this mic is designed more for livestreaming than outright recording. It's not necessarily a bad choice for it, but better can be found. It looks very attractive and well-made, however."
- "I liked this mic a lot. It's plug and play and was very easy to set up and get started with. If you're expecting professional quality, forget it, this is not the mic for you. However, for the price and what it is supposed to be, I am very satisfied with it. You will need to update the software that comes with it to enable it to do everything it promises to do. "
- "The Turtle Beach USB Stream Mic is an excellent microphone for gaming, and I would rate it as one of the best high-quality mics available, especially for its price (under $60 as of this writing). The sound and look are both top-notch, and it's super easy to use as I was basically able to plug and play right out of the box!"
- "I certainly like the retro look of the microphone. This particular microphone seems specifically geared towards gaming, so I don't know if it is necessarily a practical, everyday microphone. I think it's good for playing games, but not if you are recording a lecture. So, it might be the best for what it is used for. "
- "This mic is in a weird middle ground. Is it good enough for video games? Yes. I tested it in every game from PUBG to Fortnite to Sauerbratan to Reelism and it worked fine. But you can get mics that work equally "fine" for half the price, and it's not that much better than the cheap headset I had previously. Is it good enough for streaming or video content? No. It'll do in a pinch, but it's not in the same league as my friend's Shure SM-58 or even the Blue Yeti. The latter two just sound more full, more crisp, and have less noise. So either go more upmarket or save your money."