This solution is ranked
in What are the best camera drones with wide angle lensRead user opinions
in What are the best drones for hackingRead user opinions
in What are the best drones for filmmakingRead user opinions
in What are the best drones for adultsRead user opinions
in What are the best drones for aerial photographyRead user opinions
in What are the best Drones to buyRead user opinions
in What are the best remote control drones with cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best remote control dronesRead user opinions
What the community says about Yuneec Typhoon H Pro
There are no comments yet!
- "This drone is amazing, it comes with some of the most technologically advanced equipment to make filming a breeze for almost anybody. It actively builds a 3d model of the environment and even avoids obstacles, in case you were worried about flying into objects. It has a RealSense R200 camera for views that you just can't beat! Highly recommend this one guys! ""The Typhoon 4k is fun just to play around with, but where it really shines is video capture. I'm not a filmmaker by any means, but this gadget has inspired me to explore my creative side. It's a great way to get nature shots from an angle most people never even think of."
- "Drones are pretty cool.The watch me mode on the Typhoon 4k is pretty cool and it is one of the best drones for aerial photography. It allows the pilot to set a height and distance from the controller. After enabling the “watch me” mode, we just have to move the flight stick to the left or right and the Typhoon 4k will orbit around the controller. ""Works good. I liked the fact that I can pay more attention to the picture instead of the drone. I would recommend this to all avid drone flyers!"
- "I tried this drone out and it worked great. However, I needed help to put it together very technical. It can do all the cool things that I need it to do and I love the obstacle detection that helps it not to get damaged as I use it outdoors. "
- "I've been getting into aerial photography and after doing an extensive search on a drone that was easy to use. I found this one not to meet my expectations. It has a 6 motor set up that really drains the battery and effects flight time. Support has been pretty poor, I needed to get some more props and it took nearly 4 weeks. "
- "I love the Yuneec Typhoon H Pro's ability to detect and navigate around potentially dangerous obstacles. This feature alone puts it in the top shelf of remote control drones, and the Intel RealSense R200 camera apparatus which allows you to build a 3D model of the world you're exploring is just icing on the cake."