This solution is ranked
in What are the best earbuds you should upgrade toRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones you should upgrade toRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth earbuds you should upgrade toRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth headphones just as good as beatsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbuds for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds/in-ear headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbuds that wont break the bankRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth earbuds that won't break the bankRead user opinions
in What are the best sports headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth sport earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds that wont break the bankRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth workout earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best neckband headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbudsRead user opinions
What the community says about V-MODA Forza Metallo
- "This tells me almost nothing about the earbuds. Since Apple went all wireless with earbuds, almost all companies have followed in their foot steps. The fact that they are "little" AND "wireless" just makes me think I will constantly lose them as they will be falling out of my ears every time I bend down. The fact that they are "easy" to use makes little sense as they are earbuds, they only have 1 use. "
- "The Metallo Wireless In-Ear Headphones give you great sound quality that has a volume limit that will not accidentally blast your ears. This lets me listen to classical music 30 feet from my computer while cleaning around the house, and the neckband is comfy if a bit too long. The only real issue is that you cannot do certain activities with a neckband so long. Overall, though, this is very high quality."
- "This is one of the best Bluetooth earbuds I've purchased in year! The connectivity is fast and consistent, taking voice calls is flawless, and the sound and comfort make it all a worth it. Pricing isn't bad at all, so I'd definitely recommend these to any and every one!"
- "I have been wary of wireless headphones in the past under the assumption that they would all be low quality, but the V-MODA Forza Metallos have proven me wrong. These are comfortable and study and the sweat and water resistance means I can get through my workout without worry. The Bluetooth range is much longer (over 30 ft) than I thought and I can easily flip to a call without much trouble. Super sleek design and the I couldn't be happier with the bright, dynamic sound quality.""These are great headphones. They probably even go beyond what the average person needs in sports headphones. The material has been military tested, for example. Sweat and weather resistant, which is great, but at this price point, one could grab two or three pairs of another type that function just as well and offer many of the same features. "
- "For the price, I feel like these are only OK. They are lightweight which is great and the sound quality is excellent but I could probably go for less price even if it meant a little less sound quality. If you don't need a mic and you want the best sound quality for the least weight then it would probably be perfect for you."
- "Good product. It looks great, and is very sleek. It had the typical "connected" design, but I won't hold that against it. The battery life lasts for about 5 hours on a single charge, but I have noticed some degradation in battery life as time has gone on. It will typically last 3 hours on a single charge, one and a half years into use. Audio is crisp and I rarely get skips. Recommended for the price!"
- "These headphones sound great and are wireless, so no cords get in your way. These are good for working out in that regard. They look good to, so you'll be working out in style in the gym. They stay in your ear no matter how insane your workout is getting. These are a definite buy for sure."
- "V-Moda has become a household name when it comes to audio. The produce well-built, great-sounding headphones and the Forza Metallo Wireless is no different. It just sounds right and balanced across all frequencies which is difficult to pull off but they did. The neckband design is comfortable and the controls are easy to use. Battery life is about average at around the 10-hour mark. Definitely one of the best neckband headphones that money can buy."