This solution is ranked
in What are the best wireless Bluetooth sports earphones with great sound for fitnessRead user opinions
in What are the best over ear headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbuds that wont break the bankRead user opinions
in What are the best sports headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best sweat proof bluetooth headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones that wont break the bankRead user opinions
in What are the best running headphones for gym exerciseRead user opinions
in What are the best sweat proof bluetooth earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best cordless Bluetooth earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless sport earphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best cordless headphones for the gymRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds with micRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth earbuds that won't break the bankRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth earbuds you should upgrade toRead user opinions
in What are the best gym headphones under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbuds for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best gaming earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best sweat resistant wireless headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best good headphones for gymRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds that wont break the bankRead user opinions
in What are the best earbuds you should upgrade toRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth sport headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless headphones for the gymRead user opinions
What the community says about VAVA MOOV 28
- "These headphones are so comfortable. Great ergonomical design. I take them everywhere, they've lasted me a long time and the quality is worth the price."
- "VAVA MOOV 28 have an extra piece to enter your ear groove and it helps keep the headphone from coming lose during strenuous activity. They aren't the best sounding headphones but if you need some that wont fall out will skateboarding or riding a horse these will work great."
- "I work out and listen to music to keep me distracted. VAVA MOOV 28 provides everything you need. They are sweat proof and can withstand many rough stretches of working out. I love these and always keep them on me."
- "I wear the VAVA MOOV 28 when I'm working out and I've been thoroughly pleased with them. They have no problems with falling out of my ear when I've worked up a sweat. So far, they appear to be waterproof and they haven't been affected by sweat or rain. So far, these are the best sweat proof bluetooth earbuds that I've found."
- "These Vava earbuds fit perfect in my ears. I've had a hard time finding some that actually stay in the ear and don't cost an arm and a leg. I have had fast charging time with these and the battery last a long time. The sound is great. I will be buying more pairs for the rest of the family."
- "This is a pretty interesting and novel idea. I have always had problems with the new headphones out today that are "wireless" because when I am working out, they constantly fall out of my ears when I bend down. The fact that this explains that they reach deeper in the ear is reason enough for me to run out and buy them. "
- "These ear buds are the best quality on the market in their price range. You don't have to worry about going broke, but you will still be able to hear Beyonce crystal clear. Also, theyre water proof so a great option for sitting by the pool or when you're working out."
- "I have been going back to the gym after years of inactivity. My earbuds were falling out and did not block out other noise very well. I got a pair of VAVA MOOV 28. They stay in my ears during intense workouts. They sound really good and they are very reasonably priced. I am very happy with them so far."
- "I am really impressed by the audio of these earbuds; the sounds are crisp and clean with sharp highs and nice deep lows. The thing I like best is the way they fit. I realize this is going to be different for everyone but for me, the angled tip design works really well. I was worried because I often found with my old wired earbuds that one would be dangling down after falling out; but these stay comfortably in my ears."
- "The best sweat resistant wireless headphones are the VAVA MOOV 28. Their ergonomically designed eartip reaches into your ear for better fit, comfort and stability. The exterior coating makes water and sweat proof, perfect for the gym.""These earbuds do advertise being water resistant to an extent, so they would likely be a good fit for this search criteria. They are also a fairly good price, though some might want something a little cheaper."
- "I love the earphones! They slip right into my ear and are held snug by the ergonomics they have incorporated. The audio is high fidelity and rich. It also manages to block out surrounding ambient noise. I really love this product and I'm glad that I bought it. If I were to lose them tomorrow I would buy a new pair right away without hesitation."
- "One word; amazingly-awesome! (Ok, maybe I forced two words together there, oh well! LOL) I just got back from a mock run of an Iron Man Competition I'll be competing in soon and compared to my last pair, boy did these headphones rock! They did not fall out of my ears once, the noise cancelling feature on the mic makes accepting phone calls a breeze, and the magnets keep them around my neck when not in use. What are you waiting for?? Go get you a pair man!""I shop for headphones and earbuds all the time because I do transcription work and some voice recordings. You can't find anything with noise canceling anything at that price believe me! This is great to have something so high quality but better for working out since of course, I don't want my giant wireless headphones for that."