This solution is ranked
in What are the best latest android wearables smart watchesRead user opinions
in What are the best Vector smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with up to 24h battery durationRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for style, fitness, and gymRead user opinions
in What are the best well-equipped smartwatches with too many featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for working womenRead user opinions
in What are the best looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best discreet smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with rechargeable batteryRead user opinions
in What are the best sleep tracking gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable watches with email featureRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with music control, messages, calls, and alarms featuresRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches compatible with both iOS and AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best premium smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to watch out for during 2018Read user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with fully circular displayRead user opinions
in What are the best hybrid smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best normal looking smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches to track activityRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with GPSRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches that don't look like smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for menRead user opinions
in What are the best fashionable smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best stylish smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatchesRead user opinions
What the community says about Vector Watch Luna
- "I really like the design of this smartwatch. It has many excellent features such as activity, calorie, distance and sleep tracking. Works with both Google Fit and Apple Health. The device is perfect if you want style and features. It has been very useful for me. "
- "When I was shopping for smartwatches, I really wanted to find one with a battery life of up to 24 hours. Charging all of my electronics all the time becomes a real pain, and I just wanted to know that the battery would last for a whole day. I couldn't believe it when I found the Vector Watch Luna. It has a battery life of 30 days! I was immediately sold! It was amazing for the first month, but when I finally needed to charge it, it wouldn't charge. At all. I am waiting on my replacement watch now, so hopefully the first one was just defective. I am not willing to give up on my 30 day smartwatch just yet!""For the price, I thought that this watch would have a lot more options than what it currently has. You are paying for an over 300$ watch and you should get what you paid for. Don't get me wrong, the phone is still good but you are better off buying a cheaper watch because it will probably have the same functionality as this one"
- "This smart watch is loaded with features, exactly what you'd want if you were looking around for one. It can do everything you'd want out of a smart watch, and likely a few things you didn't even know you wanted. It can track calories, it can track your movements, and has a ton of customization features. This would be a great choice for anyone."
- "Vector Smartwatches are new to me. It's nice to see one with a leather band. It seems to be a smartwatch, sadly lacking a few smartwatch staples i have come to expect. That being mainly the lack of a heart rate monitor. I think the OS is a heavily modified android OZ."
- "I love this watch! It combines the classic elegance of a well crafted timepiece with the convenience of a smartwatch. This is the third smartwatch I've owned. Stopped using the iWatch because it was a hassle to have to charge every night. Then tried a lower price alternative that didn't work well. Neither was very appealing to look at, and looked out of place in my white collar job. This SmartWatch by Vector looks like an expensive timepiece. The charge lasts 6-7 weeks! with the second hand turned off. I have also realized that the most important thing for a smartwatch to do is to tell you the time, and to give you your notifications from your cell phone. That is ALL that this watch does, and it does it very well. The watch vibrates with every notification (calls, texts, etc...). This vibration is very noticeable on your wrist. You won't miss it. The watch face is VERY customizable. First you can choose from hundreds of watch faces on the Vector app (I use the Omega SeaMaster face), Then within each face there are 2-3 locations for info. You choose what info you want to display in each location. (Date, steps taken, battery life, weather, events...). You can store multiple watch faces that you have customized, and switch between then with just a touch of a button on the watch. When exercising I switch to a different watch face, when in the office another, when at home another. It is really many watches in one. Well worth the price.""Vector has really put forth a strong showing with their line of smart watches. You may not realize how much you'll enjoy not having to charge the watch every day, or every few days, or every week, or even every few weeks. The month+ battery life is a must have in and of itself. The intuitive display of information requiring very little interaction with the watch is also very refreshing. At a glance you have all of the important information you need without having to push any buttons or swipe a screen. And if you need more details on something, there buttons available to be pushed as well. All and all it's an A+ first start. Loved the watch so much I got my wife a Rose Gold Luna. She's always getting complements and inquiries!""I think the Vector Luna smartwatch is a good suggestion for a sleep tracking device. It is easy to wear and doesn't interrupt with your comfort at all. It also has a good variety of features. One thing to note is that there may be better devices out there specifically for sleep tracking."
- "Vector Watch Luna is nicely designed and gives you the look of a well crafted timepiece; it is also very customizable with hundreds of watch faces to choose from. Knowing that the Apple watch needs to be charged every night makes the fact that the Luna holds its charge for over a month all the more appealing."
- ""Vector Watch Luna" looks like a real, high quality watch and unlike many other smartwatches which look too electronic, cheap and ugly, this one is definitely stylish! The second great thing about it is a very long lasting battery life which makes life less tedious, to be honest. However, this is not a perfect device by any means. Firstly, it costs more than it is worth and secondly - customer service is straight up bad! Anyone should think twice before buying it, whether it's worth $360+ or not. "
- "At first I was a a bit sceptical regarding the battery lifetime, but after nearly 30 days and 30% battery left I'm now completely convinced. After unboxing the Vector Luna the display told me that the battery is empty, so I had to charge the battery before to test. The first charge of the battery took about 1,5 hours. In my opinion thats awesome keeping in mind that the battery will last for 30 days. The pairing with my Windows 10 Mobile phone (Microsoft Lumia 950) was really easy."
- "The Vector Watch Luna is fairly decent for a smart watch. It's very durable and stylish, but it does suffer from limited updates and support. It also tends to have issues with staying connected and locking up. On the plus side it does have good battery life and display though. Overall I'd say it's good to have, but try to get on sale as I'm not sure the sticker price is worth it."
- "Although it's a very beautiful watch, it's lacking in capabilities and features, specially compared to some of the other watches out there. It looks great when worn, but the hefty price is not justified by what the watch can do. If it had a better screen and better apps, I would've been happier with it."
- "I really like how this watch looks like a normal watch, not like most of the fitness trackers out there. It doesn't look out of place in a business setting, so I really appreciate this design. The activity tracking function is good too, and easy to use. I only wish it was more affordable."
- "The Vector Watch Luna Smartwatch is the perfect smartwatch for anyone looking for a smartwatch that does not look like a smartwatch at all! It looks like a regular watch at first glance, but it offers many amazing features like health tracking and weather! The Vector Watch Luna Smartwatch is a must-have!"
- #52 of 88
in What are the best smartwatches"The unfortunate thing about this smartwatch is that Vector is now owned by Fitbit, which means you get no support from Vector. It's a shame, as I had high hopes for this product. What I do like about this watch is that it looks like a traditional wrist watch but performs as a smartwatch, and overall it performs well. The battery life is good too. But if I ever encounter any problems, not sure Fitbit will accurately address the issues.""smart design compatible with all major os worth for money "