This solution is ranked
in What are the best 27-inch monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors with high definition multimedia interfaceRead user opinions
in What are the best large computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best ViewSonic monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best monitors with higher resolutionsRead user opinions
in What are the best HD monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best HDMI computer monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best HDMI monitorsRead user opinions
in What are the best 27-inch computer monitorsRead user opinions
What the community says about ViewSonic VP2780-4K
- "I am not a fan of viewsonic, and this is an incredibly expensive entry point for 27" 4k. I would also recommend nothing under 32" for 4k, and that's pushing it. You will have much more luck with finding the proper monitor with Viotek, Asus, or Acer, for almost half the price."
- "Reviews are basically all positive especially for graphics. The extra resolution and the broader and more accurate color gamut make this a great monitor. There is a noticeable improvement in clarity and color rendering . The Monitor has a fully adjustable stand for either landscape or portrait viewing. Software for color calibration and orientation pivoting. You also get several cables for connecting. Note that this monitor more or less requires a Display Port connection - not simply HDMI. ""ViewSonic VP2780-4K is a 27 inch monitor with a 4K UHD display. this monitor is great quality and has a very clear panel and has five gamma settings. You can use it with a laptop. PC and Macs and has a USB port and HDMI. I highly recommend this monitor and you will be amazed with the clarity."
- #5 of 12
in What are the best HD monitors
- "I really liked this monitor for the color it projected. It's really clean and it smooths the edges out nicely. I play games a lot so i need something visual and this works well for me. I can also use it for design as well which is really nice. It helps when you have two, which I do have. It gives a nice solid image across a good size space. I can see everything i need without much adjustment. It's durable as well. The stand is thick so I don't worry about it tipping over, and I found it lightweight as well should I need to move it. "
- "I didn't like this monitor much and ended up replacing it with a different monitor. I didn't think this monitor looks very good for the price. It looks like a much cheaper monitor. I don't think this monitor makes my desk or my MacBook Pro look very good so I ended up selling this monitor and buying one with a better design."
- "I needed a new computer monitor for editing photos. I found the ViewSonic VP2780-4K pro-grade monitor. This monitor is beautiful. It has all the features I need, including ports for USB and HDMI. The IPS screen is amazing and very bright. I love the contrast and clear quality of the screen. It works wonderfully with my PC. Beautiful and recommended!"