This solution is ranked
in What are the best CCTV cameras with day and night visionRead user opinions
in What are the best security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Motion Detection camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best home security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best CCTV cameras with infrared night visionRead user opinions
in What are the best infrared CCTV camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best indoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless indoor security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best infrared camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best Wireless home security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best network IP/CCTV camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Vimtag VT-361
- "This is a top camera option for in home security and motion detection. This camera works day and night and requires little to no supervision. If you are looking for a security camera for piece of mind this is a great product at a tremendous price. Tech enthusiasts may not that there are some security precautions with setting this up on your wifi network so this would not be recommended for commercial use. Users with simple security needs will love this product but users needing a high level of technology and security should consider paying more for more advanced security features."
- "My work involves a lot of outdoor activities so home security is really one of my concerns. I bought 3 of these Vimtag cams and placed it on key parts of my home (front gate, living room, and kitchen). This helps a lot with me overthinking about burglars ""I live in Baltimore and having a camera is essential. I can conceal this one enough to prevent it from being tampered with or stolen. I recently heard there was a peeping tom going through some of the alleys in my neighborhood so I put one of these up. While thankfully I have not had to deal with this man, I am able to clearly see anyone walking by. So if you are looking for best home security cameras you should check this out."
- "the great for the security for the house as well as for the business, Senior Monitoring, Remote Live Video Streaming via Smart Phone, Tablet, and PC App, No browser needed Internet access required wired or Wi-Fi, for outdoor use, Wired power outlet required. No pan and tilt. No 2 way voice. No cloud recording. we have convenient store in Pensacola Fl, I think it would be best for our store security."
- "The Vimtag VT-361 is nothing less than amazing. I finally upgraded my security system with the Vimtag VT-361 camera and the advantages are almost too numerous to list. The most impressive thing is the night vision feature. I feel more secure about my home when I am away as I can check in remotely with any android or apple device. I just wish I would not have waited so long to upgrade!"
- "This is one of the easiest cameras I have ever used. Takes about 5 minutes to set up with an app download on your phone. All you need is a constant wifi connection. Even if your connection drops you don't have to restart anything, the camera will automatically reconnect. Decent quality, but you can't really complain for something this portable and affordable."
There are no comments yet!
- "There is a newer version of the camera Vimtag P1 ULTRA IP . This model is likely fine but reviews show spotty performance. On the positive it provides Wireless Network Security Plug/Play and Night Vision. Some users indicated they could not get wireless to work well, and had some difficulty with the Mac application . The website speed to load the videos should be reviewed by users. "
- "I have used basically for Pet Monitoring and has proved useful to check my turtle Darwin. Obviously she is not fast enough to quickly escape surveillance but the clip log is easily downloadable to any device you sign it up to. Pleased so far I didn´t get a "lemon"."