This solution is ranked
in What are the best streaming sticks to use with a projectorRead user opinions
in What are the best video streaming sticksRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless dongles suitable with all Android or iPhone devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best HDMI HD Wi-Fi video streaming encodersRead user opinions
in What are the best HDMI streaming encodersRead user opinions
in What are the best TV streaming devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best top rated video streaming devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best Wi-Fi streaming media playersRead user opinions
in What are the best devices for streaming video from PC to TVRead user opinions
in What are the best video streaming devices for TVRead user opinions
in What are the best devices for 4K streamingRead user opinions
in What are the best streaming devicesRead user opinions
What the community says about Vooran Wireless Display Dongle
- "I think this is a pretty poor response, I would say this would be a top five answer if this was a topic of "best streaming sticks with mirror capabilities to use with a projector". I think if you're looking for a streaming stick their are options with much higher reviews and many more capabilities. Items such as Googles Chromecast, Amazons Fire Stick and the Roku are much more sought after streaming sticks."
- "I was looking to get my screen mirrored from my Iphone to my TV. My TV is old so I needed to buy something. The IT guy at work suggested I get the Vooran Wireless Display Dongle. I went to Amazon and bought one. It was easy to set up and seemed to work well with only a little lag. I am enjoying being able to cast my phone. I think it is really neat."
- "This little device is perfect for those like myself with numerous apps on their phones/tablets...preferring to watch streams on the big screen. It's a lifesaver for watching children's programming that we are unable to get from cable but can get from an app. Very simple, easy to use. Also great for putting home videos up on the big screen as opposed to watching from a phone. Super affordable as well, especially if you don't have the latest smart TV."
- "A bit complicated to set up but it is very handy when you finally get it to work. If you want to put whatever is on your computer or phone screeen up to your big tv this thing really works. There are other options out there that do the same thing but the price on this thing is very good and if it works it works."
- "The connectivity between your Microsoft Bluetooth device and your computer will vary with the Bluetooth transceiver. If the device does not have a Microsoft Bluetooth transceiver, you must pair it with a computer's built-in transceiver (not a Microsoft transceiver) and your computer's Bluetooth software configuration. If the device has a Microsoft Bluetooth transceiver with the First Connect button, you can use the First Connect button to start the Microsoft Connectivity Wizard. This wizard will help you set up Bluetooth pairing. If the device has a Microsoft Bluetooth transceiver but does not have a First Connect button, you must plug in the transceiver and then pair the device with your computer's Bluetooth software configuration program. If the computer has a pre-installed transceiver that is not a Microsoft transceiver, you can pair the device directly with your computer using the Bluetooth software configuration program without using a Microsoft Bluetooth transceiver. Note: You need to press the power button on new Bluetooth devices like Wedge Touch Mouse and Sculpt Touch Mouse for about 5 seconds to start pairing with the computer."
- "The Vooran Wireless Display Dongle was one of the best additions to my smart home features. I use the Vooran to stream my media players. It's super compatible so that I can change devices with very little effort. I've switched out several components to my setup but have decided that this one is integral. "
- "The Vooran Wireless Display Dongle is a good way to capture the screen from your iPhone or Android and project it on to your TV. I had a hard time setting it up and therefore, used the Amazon Fire Stick instead. In my opinion, the Amazon Fire Stick is the best device for 4k streaming."
- "The Vooran Wireless Display Dongle sounds like a really neat device in theory. It is supposed to display what I am watching on my phone onto a larger, more viewer friendly screen. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to make it work. Hopefully I will figure it out one of these days, because this sounds like it would be very useful."