This solution is ranked
in What are the best kid-friendly wearable gadgetsRead user opinions
in What are the best activity trackers and fitness wearables for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with cameraRead user opinions
in What are the best fitness trackers for kids under 5 years of ageRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best GPS tracking watches for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best colourful and made of plastic smartwatchesRead user opinions
in What are the best tech gadgets for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best children smartwatches in chinaRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches with playback of digital audio and video filesRead user opinions
in What are the best advanced smartwatches for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best smartwatches for kids ages 3 years and upRead user opinions
in What are the best wearable tech products for kids and familiesRead user opinions
What the community says about VTech Kidizoom DX2
- "This is a good brand for kids as I have purchased other durable products from them. It looks very kid friendly and my son loves his. He plays games and is able to take pictures and videos. He thinks he is a "big kid" now that he has one. I can't believe how he is so much more active than I am as I compare our numbers on the activity trackers. "
- "I find it amazing that you can get a piece of technology this advanced for a young child for under fifty dollars. This little watch does so many cool things that a kid can enjoy. They can take pictures, selfies or otherwise, play games and it even has a pedometer. Pretty kid friendly in the construction department as well so it can resist those splashes and knock arounds."
- "The VTech Kidizoom DX2 is a pretty good smartwatch for kids. I got it for my son for Christmas and he loves it. It is lightweight and stylish. It has a lot of the useful features of a regular smartwatch, but made in a package that is easy for kids to learn and use. My only gripe is that the wrist band feels a bit cheap and I'm not sure if it will last. Overall, it is a nice product."
- "I bought the VTech Kidizoom DX2 in hopes of getting a smartwatch for my daughter that also had GPS tracking capability. This device does not have GPS tracking. It's unfortunate because the other features the watch offers is nice, but it just isn't the product I was looking for. "
- "I've been skeptical about giving my kids access to tablets or smartphones. However, a smartwatch seemed to be a great solution, as it encourages physical activity by acting as a pedometer, is not too intrusive due to its small size, and allows for engagement with the outside world. This VTech smartwatch is a great little introduction to the world of technology for a small child. It acts a watch, pedometer, and has some games in it. It comes in great, kid-friendly colors and is durable."
- "My child really wanted a new Smartwatch, so I picked this up for him and he has loved it. He uses it with his friends all the time. We went to a amusement park last week and he and his friends took a bunch of selfies on rides and they recorded a video of themselves riding the scariest ride at the park. I watched the video myself and they were laughing and having such a great time as they rode the ride. IF you want to give your kid some wearable tech this watch would be a good option."