This solution is ranked
in What are the best CCTV cameras with infrared night visionRead user opinions
in What are the best infrared camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best nanny camsRead user opinions
in What are the best infrared CCTV camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best CCTV cameras with day and night visionRead user opinions
in What are the best Wireless home security camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best network IP/CCTV camerasRead user opinions
in What are the best indoor security camerasRead user opinions
What the community says about Wansview K2 Home Camera
- "I set this camera up in my home in December. I primarily use it to watch my dog and make sure he's staying out of trouble when I'm not home. The night vision is a great selling point! Night vision on the Wansview camera is crisp and detailed. Another great thing about this camera is it allows you to use third-party software there's no need to pay for subscriptions for this. I highly recommend this camera."
- "I could attest why this s product is among the best cheap nanny cams in the market. It's affordable yet it doesn't compromise the quality it provides. It's easy to install and operate plus it can capture our entire living room where my kids always stay. It also captures clear recording even at night time."
- "The Wansview Home Camera is the best infrared CCTV camera I've ever had, I'm so glad I got it. Now I know if anything honky is going on at my house night or day, they recommend it for baby and elder care situations, but because I work long hours and have to occasionally travel for worl I use it to watch my teenagers and they don't even know, Love it! "
- "This is a great camera for the price. I love that I can check in on my phone when my kids have a babysitter. It's also great to use when I'm on a call with a client and want to see my kids in the other room. The picture is incredibly clear compared to old school cameras."
- "Good, affordable security camera. Great starter camera if you want to delve into the world of home security. It has all the basic functions you could need, it allows you to view the feed from pretty much anywhere with your phone."
- "I moved into a new apartment in an area with a bad reputation for criminal activity. I bought one of these and pointed it at my door. I got notifications sometimes about movement in my apartment, but it was usually my cat. I felt safe knowing this thing was keeping watch for me when I wasn't around.""I was looking for a decent quality living stream to be able to view inside my home and I got it with the Wansview Home Camera! It is great quality and the price is insane!!! It does what I need and if you are looking to test the waters this is a great camera to hook up in your household."
- "This camera works so well and when you consider the price, it's a great deal. If you want to keep an eye on your baby, a pet, or even an elder grandparents this is a great product. It's small, easy to set up, works well with any WiFi, and as I said the price can't be beat. The camera will connect right away and provides very crisp, detailed feeds so you can feel good about knowing everyone is safe, even when you can't be right there. ""This looks like it has all of the features you would want in a security camera as far as quality goes. HD, WiFi, and Night Vision are key ingredients to a good security camera and this one has all of them. The one thing that I hope it allows but the description does not show is whether it there is accompanying software that allows for the video to be recorded.""This is a great indoor security camera -- I use this to monitor my kids and dog while I'm working, but it can also be set up to notify you of noises or movement, like an intruder. I think it's really convenient that you can access it from your computer or even your phone, so you can always keep an eye on things wherever you are.""The wansview home camera is a great idea with poor execution. A lot of these security cameras suffer from the fact that you are required to run a proprietary smartphone app to access the camera feed. Tech savy users can bybass this but most people cant and thats a shame."